hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

b8MXqdi.png

This is the second or third time since the Twitter reviews started rolling in that someone has compared him to The Joker. :ohhh:

Fred.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This is the second or third time since the Twitter reviews started rolling in that someone has compared him to The Joker. :ohhh:

Fred.
Variety's spoiling shyt :hhh:

Coogler took Marvel's biggest weakness and turned it into a strength
fsnrDjx.png

Yea they're talking Jordan's performance not necessarily the character though. Heath as the Joker was :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Marc Bernardin with the 3.5/5 :hhh:
BLACK PANTHER Gets So Much Right, and One Crucial Thing Wrong (Review) | Nerdist

He had problems with T'Challa.

@Ziggiy I'm not reading breh. Tell me if it adds up since you don't mind spoilers.

fukk it I read it.

Here is his problem....mild spoilers
In fact, every character’s wants and needs are clearly defined, with one exception: T’Challa’s. When the film opens, he wants to be king. Ten minutes and one ceremonial duel with rival tribe-leader M’Baku (Winston Duke) later, he’s king. After that, he wants to maintain the status quo: Preserve the Wakandan way of life. But the status quo, by definition, is static, and stasis isn’t drama. His romance with Nakia never exceeds nascence; by the time the film ends, you might’ve forgotten they had ever been “a thing.” For too much of Black Panther, the Black Panther has everything he wants.

On top of this, he also is almost entirely devoid of flaws. He’s a deadly martial artist, a stalwart friend, well-educated, even-tempered, quick to smile, and, despite all that, he’s humble. Flaws are the grooves, the nocks that add depth. Perfection in fiction, unlike in life, can be boring. I mean, even Indiana Jones was afraid of snakes.

What's this cac think of Cap always being a badass?:mjpls:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
lol that's nothing. T'Chaka and the previous BPs straight up told T'Challa that if the universe has to burn for Wakanda to survive, you let that shyt burn. :merchant:

Low key, the world is very lucky that T'Challa is in power. Despite all his great skills and intelligence, he's genuinely a nice guy, a very good diplomat, and has limits to his ruthlessness. The other rulers (before and after him) have much less empathy for outsiders.
true they're pretty damn ruthless with that but to be honest marvel earth is,nuts. This is not to excuse them but even Canada on marvel earth is insane
-Weapon X programs intact
-Department K (:what:)
-Death squads
-whatever keeps the Wendigo in check
I probably wouldn't want shyt to do with em
shyt the more I think of it the more fukked up marvel earth becomes:pachaha:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Someone who saw the movie said on twitter that it'll be the closest we get to Tupac being in the MCU :ohhh:

:ohhh:
And you can tell the people you roll with whatever you want
But you and I know what's goin' on
Payback, I knew you bytch nikkas from way back

If I hear some Pac in this movie
b8MXqdi.png

Word is Too Short made it :russ: