The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
RT critic score still at 100% with an 8.6/10 average rating after 59 reviews (all fresh). :blessed:

Metacritic score still at 87% after 22 reviews (all positive). :blessed:
tumblr_mm8uqoLmWn1rdqggno1_400_original.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I can't lie. I don't even know what kind of expecatations to have. Just off the strength of the cast and the fact the director is Black and made Creed. I would hope they knock it out the park. BUT. Isn't the greatest testament to equality being as average as the most average White person? I'm sure these brehs know that, and at the very least would make a good film. but I don't know if I wouldn't be upset if it wasn't great.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’ve read every review I can find and nobody has yet answered how

Everett Ross could POSSIBLY think that Wakanda is a third world country when the entire world saw T’Challa kicking Bucky’s ass in a Vibranium Panther suit. It doesn’t make any sense

That’s the only plot hole I’m gonna need clarity on

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
I’ve read every review I can find and nobody has yet answered how

Everett Ross could POSSIBLY think that Wakanda is a third world country when the entire world saw T’Challa kicking Bucky’s ass in a Vibranium Panther suit. It doesn’t make any sense

That’s the only plot hole I’m gonna need clarity on
Same way nobody thinks twice about African leaders being worth billions and owning private jets? :francis:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Yo :wow:

I just read a semi-spoiler review that said MBJ's Killmonger is on some TDK Heath level shyt...

:ohhh:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I've been reading through this thread between work & transit on my phone the last few days & :whew:... Been giving out mad daps on all the fire I been seeing in here, can't wait...

I been watching interviews, reviews, shows & shyt but I had to :whoa: on certain shyt... I kinda know bout Killmonger but I don't wanna know too much cause I wanna really be :ohhh: when I hear it directly from him... I was worried about the KING cause he was getting the least mentions in the reviews, but a hater saying he was too badass, my faith was restored, they knew what it was since Civil War... Was shook to see M'Baku get so much love, always thought Man-Ape had mad potential but his handling & wack teams messed him up... fukk Klaw.... Can't wait to see Panther, Xavier, Pym & Reed coming up with a plan to stop Galactus from eating the planet or Annihilus from crossing over, then calling up Tony like "Get ready you drunk p*ssy we got work to do... Doom & Magneto both told us we should just leave you at home"....

These white people mad out here....