Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So who are the actors that's needed for this.

It depends on the direction the film goes and who is even in the film in the first place.

Outside of T'Challa and Klaw, no idea yet. But if its a majority black cast as Feige said, then expect T'Challa's supporting characters (his fam, friends, and staff) to appear.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Word to @MartyMcFly, I hope Coogler was able to negotiate some wiggle room. Don't want him to be too stifled. And I def hope the BP writers are available to guide him concerning the character, his supporting cast, and his world.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Word to @MartyMcFly, I hope Coogler was able to negotiate some wiggle room. Don't want him to be too stifled. And I def hope the BP writers are available to guide him concerning the character, his supporting cast, and his world.

And that they let him rework what's already there. I never like the idea of having a movie written before you even bring on a director but that's where we are

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wonder if Coogler brings(negotiated) in his boy Covington to write :patrice:

They got a script already. If anything he probably negotiated that he gets to do his own rewrites, again, much like James Gunn did with Guardians because that was written before he came on and he rewrote most of it but still shared a credit with the original writer.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

A long as they keep Hickman, Maebarry and Aaron the fukk away from him it'll be fine...

Stick to Priest and Hudlin as consultants with some input from Ewing

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A long as they keep Hickman, Maebarry and Aaron the fukk away from him it'll be fine...

They already got a script breh. I don't think they're worried about consultants anymore which is why that marvel braintrust they had dissolved earlier this summer. It's solely a Feige operation now where he answers directly to Disney

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

brehs, I wasn't ready for this news....

To say I'm fukking ecstatic would be an understatement. #Pantherset we in this!! leggo!

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I am happy about this. Even though I was disappointed that BP got pushed back to 2018. This may actually be a good move, with that needed time can get Coogler enough time to fine tune the script with the writers. Similar to what happened with the Russo's when they signed on to do Cap 2. They had a whole year and a half with the writers to fine tune the script even before shooting for the movie.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

:mjlol:
I know taste is subjective but Hudlin is literally the worst black panther writer

2900119-wakanda_cure_for_cancer_black_panther_v4_issue_3.jpg

This is the guy you want to consult :mjlol:

Aaron wrote the best black panther story in Hudlin's volume.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I know taste is subjective but Hudlin is literally the worst black panther writer

THE worst? You obviously don't like Hudlin's work but Breh...:whoa:

EDIT: And I really wouldn't be surprised if Hudlin was used as a consultant. The reality is he's a movie guy who Feige knows (and appears to be cool with), has connects all over hollywood and even with dudes in the mcu: meeting up with the Russos, having a separate project with Chadwick (which isn't a coincidence, imho). Plus, obviously, he wrote BP in a highly successful run financially (and don't worry about the tie-ins, you just gave Aaron credit for one).
Now, whether or not Marvel should consult him is a different story, but I can see folks believe that he's enough of a valuable asset to do so.

What I do hope is that Priest, Mcgregor and some of the other writers are consulted as well. I dunno about Aaron though:francis:

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

2900119-wakanda_cure_for_cancer_black_panther_v4_issue_3.jpg

This is the guy you want to consult :mjlol:

Aaron wrote the best black panther story in Hudlin's volume.

Worst writer but got the highest sales, made a perfect modern origin, wrote the most empowering version of the character and Wakanda and didn't have to do through some white proxy pov character or some "if or but" bullshyt :mjlol:

Just admit Hudlin's version was too threatening for you and kim

:banderas:

reghalledjimonrusso-110894.jpg

You see who Joe Russo's with and what book he's holding :umad: