KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
@Realdealholy have you been reading Ultimates?

Just finished the third issue. Not a fan of how T'Challa's drawn outside of the suit. They pushed his Hairline back like Steven A. Smith's:sadcam:

Overall it's a good comic though, T'Challa and Adam given some REAL shine in the intellectual department
Dog i thought i was gonna be the only one who felt that way:russ: why they do my nikka like that?? :why:Kenneth Rocafort a fuccboi for that shyt

like he had to give a visual distinction b/n african american blue marvel and african t'challa and couldn't be subtle :pachaha:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
civil war merch barely rolling out so far they've only done Cap and IM expect more around March with the other characters

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dead:

CYYHpg7WsAQqJn3.png
:mjlol:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Dog i thought i was gonna be the only one whold felt that way:russ: why they do my nikka like that?? :why:Kenneth Rocafort a fuccboi for that shyt

like he had to give a visual distinction b/n african american blue marvel and african t'challa and couldn't be subtle :pachaha:

shyt, at least if T'Challa was rocking the baldy like in the Priest run, it would be all good, but here he is, rocking the james evans.:flabbynsick:

If there were ever a roast session between T'Challa and his inner circle, that hairline would be brought up quiiiiiccccccck!:pachaha:

EDIT: I can see Killmonger going in, ala Cam vs Jay shyt.

"THow are you the king of Wakanda, with that struggle of a hairline?!:damn:"

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
shyt, at least if T'Challa was rocking the baldy like in the Priest run, it would be all good, but here he is, rocking the james evans.:flabbynsick:

If there were ever a roast session between T'Challa and his inner circle, that hairline would be brought up quiiiiiccccccck!:pachaha:

EDIT: I can see Killmonger going in, ala Cam vs Jay shyt.

"THow are you the king of Wakanda, with that struggle of a hairline?!:damn:"
"hairline lookin like don cheadle" :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Official

Ryan Coogler to Direct Marvel's 'Black Panther' | News | Marvel.com

Now we've got the Star and the director.

This is a momentous day brehs:blessed:

Do us proud Ryan. No c00ning, emasculating, or bytch made T'Challa. No Cacs saving the day. No A-Sexual monk with no game.

No Bullshyt.

Give us the Black Excellence that is befitting of a KING:myman:

We believe in you Ryan. Do us proud:salute:

Chef

All Star
Daps
We need a :blessed:remix with BP mask for this day. It's about to get real now with Coogler on board. :whoo:

I won't be shocked if The Mouse tossed him a Star Wars movie. :wow:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
“We are fortunate to have such an esteemed filmmaker join the Marvel family,” said producer Kevin Feige. “The talents Ryan showcased in his first two films easily made him our top choice to direct ‘Black Panther.’ Many fans have waited a long time to see Black Panther in his own film, and with Ryan we know we’ve found the perfect director to bring T’Challa’s story to life.”

Coogler wrote and directed his first award-winning feature film, “Fruitvale Station,” in 2013. Most recently he directed the critically-acclaimed “Creed,” which earned Sylvester Stallone a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture.

Black Panther has been an important character in the Marvel universe for 50 years. He is the king of the technologically-advanced nation of Wakanda, and Panther has served as a member of the Avengers in addition to his many solo adventures.

Coogler is represented by WME and Cohen Gardner LLP.

More on Marvel.com: Ryan Coogler to Direct Marvel's 'Black Panther' | News | Marvel.com