loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I bet john still won't headline Green Lantern tho :dame:

But low key DC have great black characters on paper:
-brother that can use Alchemy transmute objects(OP ability).I like his personality in Injustice 2 and on the CW show

-Another genius that can use T sphere (very great concept if you into science ). If they want to go deep with powerset, he can use his ability to make swords, Shields, gara type of spy networks, and gravity dimensions. Awesome costume

-Green Lantern John

-Martian Manhunter(yes i know)

Etc

Conz

Superstar
Daps
To give T'Challa a purpose in his intro in Cap: Civil war.

Ultimately, this is the MCU not the comics. It is its own universe. Its insipired by the comics but neither are lockstep with each other. MCU BP-verse is quite different from the Comic BP-verse.
(I meant to quote the guy you were replying to, but don't feel like fixing it. i agree with you. my bad)

this is not aimed it you, it's aimed at this sentiment as a whole...

dudes who read comics need to realize they are the minority now. it's cool that you remained loyal and know every detail about the 67th most popular X-Men character, but you can't call bullshyt when a movie introduces them a different way.

these movies make a billion dollars, this is the new era of Marvel fan. The 13 year old kid who never read a book in his life doesn't give a shyt that Cap's 1970's comic run was abandoned in his MCU storyline. All the comics are at this point are a loose skeleton for the movies. In 10 years, whatever happens in the movie world is gonna be the new canon.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Somebody's birthday was the day of the premiere and he made some BP cupcakes.

DU77M4CX0AAOSZ8

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I don’t know about this CGI breh.:picard:

shyt looks like Toby Maguyver Spider-Man CGI. :hhh:

Please don’t let that be the finished product.:sadcam:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don’t know about this CGI breh.:picard:

shyt looks like Toby Maguyver Spider-Man CGI. :hhh:

Please don’t let that be the finished product.:sadcam:

People seriously need to stop worrying about the cgi in marvel trailers. I remember when there was stress with Hulk in Ragnarok and Spider-Man in Civil War. They're never the final product. For example in the first trailer that car chase scene was adjusted to much more realistic levels later on and probably still being worked on now.. Then there's this scene

w30i2k13mid01.png

Then you have them still doing different colour grading on certain scenes as well like this

K5FkLvv.png

AbK5yHI.png

Basically wait till the movie is officially out to judge the cg.