R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
People seriously need to stop worrying about the cgi in marvel trailers. I remember when there was stress with Hulk in Ragnarok and Spider-Man in Civil War. They're never the final product. For example in the first trailer that car chase scene was adjusted to much more realistic levels later on and probably still being worked on now.. Then there's this scene

w30i2k13mid01.png

Then you have them still doing different colour grading on certain scenes as well like this

K5FkLvv.png

AbK5yHI.png

Basically wait till the movie is officially out to judge the cg.

That’s not a trailer breh.

That’s a clip they played on GMA the day after the premiere.

Actual clip.

If they premiered the movie the day before, why send a clip of unfinished CGI to a nationally televised morning show that’s also under the Disney umbrella.

I know the practice of CGI not being done in trailers, but I never seen unfinished CGI in movie clips that are sent to talk shows.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not a trailer breh.

That’s a clip they played on GMA the day after the premiere.

Actual clip.

If they premiered the movie the day before, why send a clip of unfinished CGI to a nationally televised morning show that’s also under the Disney umbrella.

I know the practice of CGI not being done in trailers, but I never seen unfinished CGI in movie clips that are sent to talk shows.

Marvel CG is ALWAYS bad. I still grimace at Civil War and that airport fight... especially the Spider-Man scenes.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Let the crakka-ish nitpicking begin.

“B-b-b-but look at the CGI! *sniff*. S-since it’s Disney no one will *sniff* say anything, but if *sniff* Snyder did it, they *sniff* wooooould!” :laff:

The comments under the cgi clip tweet are one big DC stan bytchfest. A bunch of serpents, actin like grade-A hoes over COMIC BOOK MOVIES! :laff:

M-m.....m-m-m-MARTHA :russ: