Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trynna get into Chad biz like that but just thinking about how he arrived at this premiere alone with no wife or date.

Shiittttttt if she not married, if I was Chadwick..... I'd be trynna get up on and whife Nicole Baharie with her sexy ass.:noah:

shyt they already were an item on 42 might as well let Art imitate Life:lawd:

Martha

I would've been chipping away at Lupita everyday on set

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
An opposing breh said "fukk the stan wars for this shyt and its gonna resume for Antman and A3":russ:

Na brother.... the stan wars is ova..... da clown forces have dramatically diminished, leadership in hiding... looking like Megatron in that raggity ass robe in Transformers 3.:mjlol:

There is nothing the opposing side can even stan till dec and by then its too late.:lolbron:

I dont even think I wanna do this shyt no more after BP drop, yet alone Infinity War.:win:
Marvel violently and conclusively ended the stan war in 2017 and theres nothing left to fight for in 2018 or for the next 2-3 years:wow:

Martha
Yoooo :deadrose:

The end is hella true tho. 2017 really was their (X-men) last stand, don’t even ask me how. It’s over.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
black_panther_stat.jpg

DU4dQ-YXkAExjZa.jpg

DU4dQ-aWsAAHJtC.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Birnin Zana @Ziggiy @Jards @Ironman

I know this has been posted already but I time stamped the video.

Just listen to Kaluuya brehs. The depth he describes about this movie is just :wow:

Damn near had Wright about to cry.

Character motivations, the themes, the loss.

This movie gonna have us :mjcry:
" I smoke herb so that grief can stop disturbing my peace" AZ :wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've never been a big comic book fan but I've been slowly getting exited about this dropping for obvious reasons.

I had one of the big wigs at my company ask me about it today out of the blue. The hype is real..................

Jards

All Star
Daps
@Birnin Zana @Ziggiy @Jards @Ironman

I know this has been posted already but I time stamped the video.

Just listen to Kaluuya brehs. The depth he describes about this movie is just :wow:

Damn near had Wright about to cry.

Character motivations, the themes, the loss.

This movie gonna have us :mjcry:
" I smoke herb so that grief can stop disturbing my peace" AZ :wow:

Kaluuya :wow:

The fact were getting a black super hero who is a king that can stand toe to toe with any of these nikkas is dope enough in itself but the fact they're going to delve into themes such as colonisation and misrepresentation of black culture is amazing for me. When I see people come in the thread talking about "this is just a movie", "money is going to Disney", etc - fukk that. We didn't have shyt like this we were kids so the fact my younger brother, sister, cousins, etc get to grow up with stories like this, Creed, Get Out even Atlanta and Insecure to a certain extent makes me happy. Yeah the money is going to Marvel, Disney, Warner Bros. etc but the fact we have black film makers that get to tell their stories on the biggest stages with little compromise will inspire the next generation of black kids to tell their stories without compromise. They can then have the confidence to possibly take the next steps to go maybe independent with all the technology available to them today because they know there is an audience out there for them to be successful because our stories are as valid as anyones.

I honestly feel we're in a Golden Age of black cinema right now with black creatives telling a diverse spectrum of stories. We got a classic black sports film in Creed, a classic black Horror movie in Get Out and now we're getting a classic black super hero movie not to mention the piff TV we've been getting. This is the best it's been since the 90s when we were getting a spectrum of stories from Menace to Love Jones and I love it. We NEED to keep supporting this shyt so we don't go back to 2000s where all them wack ass comedies killed black cinema.

Slightly went off topic but I felt it was some shyt that needed to be said.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Kaluuya :wow:

The fact were getting a black super hero who is a king that can stand toe to toe with any of these nikkas is dope enough in itself but the fact they're going to delve into themes such as colonisation and misrepresentation of black culture is amazing for me. When I see people come in the thread talking about "this is just a movie", "money is going to Disney", etc - fukk that. We didn't have shyt like this we were kids so the fact my younger brother, sister, cousins, etc get to grow up with stories like this, Creed, Get Out even Atlanta and Insecure to a certain extent makes me happy. Yeah the money is going to Marvel, Disney, Warner Bros. etc but the fact we have black film makers that get to tell their stories on the biggest stages with little compromise will inspire the next generation of black kids to tell their stories without compromise. They can then have the confidence to possibly take the next steps to go maybe independent with all the technology available to them today because they know there is an audience out there for them to be successful because our stories are as valid as anyones.

I honestly feel we're in a Golden Age of black cinema right now with black creatives telling a diverse spectrum of stories. We got a classic black sports film in Creed, a classic black Horror movie in Get Out and now we're getting a classic black super hero movie not to mention the piff TV we've been getting. This is the best it's been since the 90s when we were getting a spectrum of stories from Menace to Love Jones and I love it. We NEED to keep supporting this shyt so we don't go back to 2000s where all them wack ass comedies killed black cinema.

Slightly went off topic but I felt it was some shyt that needed to be said.
And this is what a lot of these people are missing. For those Black people who want to get into the creative sphere in general and filmmaking in particular, this is a big deal. They're not looking at the trickle down effect that this movie has.
  • MBJ is adapting something for TV.
  • Coogler is about to have blank checks for projects from here on out.
  • Chadwick's ultimate goal is to write and direct.
  • Black women can be seen in a different light for casting roles in future projects.
Think about how many people they'll put on who will put on others....
Think about how many people who were questioning how far they could go in those industries with their talents will be inspired to move forth.