Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Ziggiy Just found this video breh. He's talking about Killmonger.

I know Priest said he's kind of an idiot. But here he's hinting at that he's just misguided and how he becomes vengeful. :ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If you truly believe that then you havent been paying close attention
Breh there's a chance this movie is getting gassed up . There's a chances when real reviews come out all the flaws will manifest. There's a chance people will be let down.

You asked me earlier why I keep believing the reactions? Because fukk it. Let brehs cook and enjoy it. If it turns out to be a letdown then we'll deal with it accordingly, but for a movie with this many pages, posts, time, etc....

Let brehs enjoy the first reactions in peace :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not trynna get into Chad biz like that but just thinking about how he arrived at this premiere alone with no wife or date.

Shiittttttt if she not married, if I was Chadwick..... I'd be trynna get up on and whife Nicole Baharie with her sexy ass.:noah:

shyt they already were an item on 42 might as well let Art imitate Life:lawd:

Martha

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Breh there's a chance this movie is getting gassed up . There's a chances when real reviews come out all the flaws will manifest. There's a chance people will be let down.

You asked me earlier why I keep believing the reactions? Because fukk it. Let brehs cook and enjoy it. If it turns out to be a letdown then we'll deal with it accordingly, but for a movie with this many pages, posts, time, etc....

Let brehs enjoy the first reactions in peace :manny:
:ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I didn't get that.... from what he was saying was that OTHER characters were cracking jokes, whereas the ones by Freeman were forced and his character was underused.
Priest knows Ross one way. Its not cracking jokes its being THE JOKE.
I read something about him at a set visit wanting Ross to be this joking/clownish character. How he's interpreting is more than likely different than what it really is.

Also Martin Freeman wanted to play it straight. He didn't want to be the silly white guy.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Priest knows Ross one way. Its not cracking jokes its being THE JOKE.
I read something about him at a set visit wanting Ross to be this joking/clownish character. How he's interpreting is more than likely different than what it really is.

Also Martin Freeman wanted to play it straight. He didn't want to be the silly white guy.

Rather have a white c00n than a black one then.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
An opposing breh said "fukk the stan wars for this shyt and its gonna resume for Antman and A3":russ:

Na brother.... the stan wars is ova..... da clown forces have dramatically diminished, leadership in hiding... looking like Megatron in that raggity ass robe in Transformers 3.:mjlol:

There is nothing the opposing side can even stan till dec and by then its too late.:lolbron:

I dont even think I wanna do this shyt no more after BP drop, yet alone Infinity War.:win:
Marvel violently and conclusively ended the stan war in 2017 and theres nothing left to fight for in 2018 or for the next 2-3 years:wow:

Martha