Daps
You right :to:

EmbellishedAdoredHen-size_restricted.gif
Spoilers will be out there Monday night/Tuesday
Be careful on these streets brehs :wow:

Jards

All Star
Daps
I talked about Black media outlets being shut out of things MONTHS ago. I was hoping Marvel would be smart enough not to do it this time. They're just leaving money on the table.....
From what I've seen so far there's been a fairly big push in black media. BlackTree, Undefeated, Black Girl Nerds and some others have had behind the scenes interviews and access, I think Disney were pushing BP at the Essence festival last year and from what I've seen from Twitter quite a few black bloggers, Geeks of Color, girl from Marvel Movie News Markeia McCarty, etc are going to that three day event next week. Black Girl Nerds probably sending someone else.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I've seen so far there's been a fairly big push in black media. BlackTree, Undefeated, Black Girl Nerds and some others have had behind the scenes interviews and access, I think Disney were pushing BP at the Essence festival last year and from what I've seen from Twitter quite a few black bloggers, Geeks of Color, girl from Marvel Movie News Markeia McCarty, etc are going to that three day event next week. Black Girl Nerds probably sending someone else.

Last I saw, most of the people you mentioned were trying to get invited to the premier so they could give early reviews but weren't getting any responses back.

I expect the Undefeated to get stuff because they're owned by Disney.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Last I saw, most of the people you mentioned were trying to get invited to the premier so they could give early reviews but weren't getting any responses back.

I expect the Undefeated to get stuff because they're owned by Disney.
Those are the people I've seen mention they were going to the premier - Black Girl Nerds look like they've got a few people going but for some reason or another Jonelle Monique isn't one of them:

I agree that Black media outlets need to be prioritised but from the looks of it they've been given access to the film since shooting. I'm saying individual people on Twitter trying to go to the premier doesn't constitute a black media shutout. EVERYONE is trying to go the premier because as far as movies this is the only thing that matters right now.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Those are the people I've seen mention they were going to the premier - Black Girl Nerds look like they've got a few people going but for some reason or another Jonelle Monique isn't one of them:

I agree that Black media outlets need to be prioritised but from the looks of it they've been given access to the film since shooting. I'm saying individual people on Twitter trying to go to the premier doesn't constitute a black media shutout. EVERYONE is trying to go the premier because as far as movies this is the only thing that matters right now.

Most of them are having challenges because they don’t usually review comic book movies and thus have no prior relationships with the studios. I’m all for the black reviews but the ones who have no interest about any other marvel movie outside of this one are probably gonna have lesser priority. Mark Bernarden been had his tickets for months now. He’s black but he also is heavy in the comic book scene.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This Muthafukka is racist.....

Every time I've seen one of his bullshyt videos he goes out of his way to say T'Challa isn't as good as Steve Rogers or Tony Stark.

Now you got the thing where it's established that Shuri is the smartest person on the planet and that motherfukker is still on some "They were probably exaggerating, she might be as smart as Tony Stark". I think there was another vid where he was saying that Peter Parker was just as smart or smarter than Shuri (with no evidence to back it up).

Ya boy got more heat for us coming :mjgrin:

Edit

Last edited: