Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
At this point I think Coogler is mentioning Coates because he's friends with him.

Im not seeing it. Hell i see more Hudlin influences
Do you think they didn't talk to Hudlin because he was considered to direct or at least wanted to?
IMG-0269.jpg

IMG-0269.jpg
“You know, Ryan and Ta-Nehisi have a friendship. They’ve spoken, both Ryan and I have spoken to Chris, who’s incredibly smart and obviously, did the seminal run on the character so far. We’ve talked to them, it hasn’t gone as far as consulting but we always wanted to pick their brain as to what they found interesting about the character in the world. It turned out, a lot of what they find interesting, is what we also found interesting. We love Reggie’s run as well, we didn’t talk to them as much. It was really Chris and Ta-Nehisi’s runs that were the most inspirational.”
BGN's 'Black Panther' Set Visit: 20 Things You Need To Know

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I've said twice now that I would stop looking at clips.....

But it's like fukking crack. :damn:

I can't stop.:damn:

Give me the movie :damn:

:mjgrin:I been on a black out. I did the same thing with spiderman and the movie was that much enjoyable.

I was sold on this since the announced the director and the cast.

I also think these clips and promos ultimately hurt the overall viewing experience. Civil War showed too much in the trailers and TV spots.

With all that being said :manny:

I still watched all of them :to: "Wakanda Forevaaaaa"

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:mjgrin:I been on a black out. I did the same thing with spiderman and the movie was that much enjoyable.

I was sold on this since the announced the director and the cast.

I also think these clips and promos ultimately hurt the overall viewing experience. Civil War showed too much in the trailers and TV spots.

With all that being said :manny:

I still watched all of them :to: "Wakanda Forevaaaaa"
:ufdup: