Daps
Reppin
Latveria
black-panther-lupita.jpg

Disney/Marvel’s Black Panther hit tracking this morning, and of course, the numbers are so high no one can get an accurate read on it. Some tracking services have it as high as $150M over four days, but a $100M-plus opening is guaranteed.

Fox/Marvel’s Deadpool holds the February and Presidents Day holiday box office opening record with $152.1M over four days.

What’s striking is that according to industry sources, 49% of African Americans have cited that Black Panther is their first choice followed by 26% Hispanic, and 21% Caucasian. This is why projections have risen for Black Panther over the standard deeper Marvel universe characters such as Doctor Strange ($85M opening). The Marvel pic has an overall 35% Unaided. That’s the sector in movie polls who cite that they’re going to see a particular movie without being prodded by the pollster.

Earlier this month when tickets went on sale for the Ryan Coogler-directed movie, Fandago reported that advance tickets sales were beating Captain America: Civil War in its first 24 hour.

‘Black Panther’ Projected To Open To $120M-$150M Over Four Days

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some spoilers

This Muthafukka is racist.....

Every time I've seen one of his bullshyt videos he goes out of his way to say T'Challa isn't as good as Steve Rogers or Tony Stark.

Now you got the thing where it's established that Shuri is the smartest person on the planet and that motherfukker is still on some "They were probably exaggerating, she might be as smart as Tony Stark". I think there was another vid where he was saying that Peter Parker was just as smart or smarter than Shuri (with no evidence to back it up).

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This Muthafukka is racist.....

Every time I've seen one of his bullshyt videos he goes out of his way to say T'Challa isn't as good as Steve Rogers or Tony Stark.

Now you got the thing where it's established that Shuri is the smartest person on the planet and that motherfukker is still on some "They were probably exaggerating, she might be as smart as Tony Stark". I think there was another vid where he was saying that Peter Parker was just as smart or smarter than Shuri (with no evidence to back it up).
Plus his videos suck. A lot of obvious information and he has no balls to say anything controversial. Fukk Emergency Awesome. :camby: