Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The children are our future. :tachalla:

Damn I just saw this on YT and was gonna post it.

I know we got some coli militants in here that hate when a white savior (especially when its a white woman) saving a black man.:troll:

Wonder how they feel about Ellen helping a black man in debt and saving him by taking up his cause and then giving him $20K:skip:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Damn I just saw this on YT and was gonna post it.

I know we got some coli militants in here that hate when a white savior (especially when its a white woman) saving a black man.:troll:

Wonder how they feel about Ellen helping a black man in debt and saving him by taking up his cause and then giving him $20K:skip:

Martha

Is Ellen the ONLY white hollywood entity whose never had some type of :mjpls: moment ?

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Copped the Killmonger Marvel Legends joint
26904039_10101555225418302_7720457782703065879_n.jpg

26993204_10101555225448242_4819938017633334537_n.jpg

26993514_10101555225473192_2633243772442481017_n.jpg

26904347_10101555225498142_5848809970302747341_n.jpg

That Okoye build a figure is perfection once build bruh.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Producer Ludwig Göransson Talks Childish Gambino Grammy Nominations & Scoring 'Black Panther' Film

You mentioned that you’ve been living under a rock for the past year since you’ve been working on Black Panther. I’m sure every project is different, but what’s the typical process you go through when writing music for film?

It is different with every film, but the first thing I always do is research the film and what I’m doing -- what the movie’s about and how I can tackle every project in a new way. For example, with Creed, I went into a gym and recorded a bunch of boxing sounds and used that in the whole score.

For Black Panther, the whole movie takes place in a fictional country in Africa called Wakanda, and reading about how this country is the most technologically advanced country in the whole world, and it was never colonized, how would music sound in a country in Africa like that? So the first thing I did after reading the script was travel to Senegal and South Africa and went on different field trips, recording some amazing musicians.

All of the music in Africa is created for different reasons. Drum beats and rhythms are created for different things -- like, this is something you’d only play at a funeral, so how do you use that so you can use the sounds in a culturally appropriate way in the film as well?

It’s really cool to hear that you took the time to do the research and even traveled for the project. That’s impressive.

It was such a fantastic project to be a part of. So that was kind of the skeleton of the score, but then the big challenge was, how do you infuse the African music with a 150-piece orchestra to make it sound more cinematic -- it’s still a Marvel superhero movie -- and still have it feel African?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron:
9. On which specific Marvel comics inspired the film: "I would say the two runs that were most inspirational were the [Christopher] Priest and Ta-Nehisi [Coates] runs."
:ehh:
14. Here's why Michael B. Jordan wanted to play a baddie: "For me, I wanted to kind of step outside of a comfort zone, and try something different, especially with Ryan -- working with him again. I'd jump at the chance to get to work with him again. And I think one of the challenges for us, if we do our job the right way, is -- hopefully -- Killmonger is somebody you guys can root for, too. I think that's something hard to accomplish, but if we all do what we're supposed to do, I think that would be a really hard decision to make, to figure out who you want to root for. And I think it brings out the best in villains."

32 Things We Learned on the Set of Marvel's 'Black Panther'

teacher

All Star
Daps
Holy sh!t...T’challa got his bottom b*tches back without them even realizing they being pimped....my nicca Cici from the deuce would be impressed :win:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
At this point I think Coogler is mentioning Coates because he's friends with him.

Im not seeing it. Hell i see more Hudlin influences

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
At this point I think Coogler is mentioning Coates because he's friends with him.

Im not seeing it. Hell i see more Hudlin influences

All we got are trailers and tv spots :ld:

It wasn't Coogler who mentioned Coates it was producer Nate Moore.

The way I see it..or guess..

Black Panther/Story = Priest
Wakanda = Hudlin

Coates....I have my thoughts, but no matter what yall will take it negatively so I'll keep it to myself and point it out when the movie drops. If its what I think.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Also in regards to Coates..

Just because Coates execution wasn't great doesn't mean there wasn't any good ideas or themes present. However, you give some (not all) of those themes/ideas to skilled writers like Joe Robert Cole and Coogler it can be much better.

I don't expect a ton of stuff, but there are things from that comic that Coogler can take and upgrade.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Brehs aint gon like this
Moore also described Shuri, the 16-year-old sister of T’Challa who’s head of the Wakanda Design Group, as being “the smartest person in the world, smarter than Tony Stark.” She sort of acts as Q to T’Challa’s James Bond, providing gadgets and know-how to assist in his duties. One of those gadgets is an updated costume.

This doesn't mean T'Challa won't be intelligent brehs :whoa::aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The Coates credit is just odd to me.

I can see the Mcgregor Influences with Killmonger

Kirby Influences with the trial by combat

Gillis influences with the Panther god and Nakia (She's basically Malakia from that)

Priest

Hudlin with turning the Dora Milaje into an army, Shuri, Klaw

Coates...The planes by Stelfreeze?

My problem with them keep mentioning Coates is that the creators that added more to the character aren't getting the same love

teacher

All Star
Daps
Also in regards to Coates..

Just because Coates execution wasn't great doesn't mean there wasn't any good ideas or themes present. However, you give some (not all) of those themes/ideas to skilled writers like Joe Robert Cole and Coogler it can be much better.

I don't expect a ton of stuff, but there are things from that comic that Coogler can take and upgrade.

:childplease:I’m pretty sure Coates is a better writer then both of them and I don’t know who Joe Robert Cole is.