Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The breh @Lannister gon be like this waiting on the reactions/reviews:pachaha:
1284.gif

I'm already losing my hairline, by the end of that night I might have nothing left :sadcam::lolbron:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First Official Clip of Marvel's Black Panther!

after Ellen introduces Chadwick, the clip starts at the beginning-ish. It's pretty short but a good one. Enjoy! I liked what I saw. :smile:

I don't care if he's an extra that man could've given us a better 'Where'd he go?' :francis:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
DUPhutIU8AATvJE

“There are similarities,” Boseman says. “It’s a transition period. You have T’Challa taking on the leadership of the country. There’s some weakness in a transition period, and it’s the beginning of his decision-making. Who is he gonna have in his Cabinet? Who’s going to take this role or that role?” He says it’s funny experiencing the filming from that perspective. “Some themes … are similar, in terms of whether to connect with the rest of the world or be in isolation. Those are some of the things that you’re … seeing with our country right now, in terms of allies not being able to depend upon the old relationships that they used to have.”

“It’s uncanny how much this speaks to the real world,” says Nyong’o. “When Ryan and Joe Cole were writing this film, they couldn’t have known how things were going to turn and how reality would be imitating fiction.” She says that for her, the parallels are proof-positive that there’s a larger reason for the film coming into existence. “I don’t think there’s a buoyancy that we need to maintain as we make this film.”

“This film … in a prescient way [is] becoming more and more topical because … even more than being inclusive and having a diverse cast — it’s about isolationism. That’s going to be a big issue moving forward for the next 10, 20 years. The world is becoming so petrified of its neighbors, and this is a story about a country that’s petrified of its neighbors. Not because they’re afraid of religious issues, or terrorism, but because they have something they know the world wants. That is something the world is dealing with in a big way right now. And it’s scary.”
Quote:

She says, as well, that Coogler has been really keen to three-dimensionalize the female characters. “The thing about the whole process of putting a comic book on screen is that you have to fill it with another dimension, another sense of realness, a grounding, despite it being a fantasy. So the women, as we see them in this film, are a real departure from what they are in the comic books, in a very positive and reaffirming way.”

https://theundefeated.com/features/b...black-panther/