Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I completely agree, and it crossed my mind before. There was a distinct vacuum of BP knowledge that all these YT personalities were clueless on how to fill, and yet people here and on CBR talk about BP daily like other brehs do the NBA or NFL. That easily could've been a podcast.

We should've made reactionary podcasts and episodic editions about favorite moments, powers and abilities, love interests, etc.

I would argue that now is as good as a time as ever for such BP content on YouTube.

The movie will introduce the BP world to the masses but it can only do so much. Plenty of folks will seek more info and considering a lot of those so-called "experts" clearly don't know what the hell they are saying, there will be a big vacuum for authentic BP knowledge.

Such knowledge will be especially valuable for informing fans about the BP sequels when that time comes, as the MCU can go in many directions.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Evan is the chosen one...
giphy.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I would argue that now is as good as a time as ever for such BP content on YouTube.

The movie will introduce the BP world to the masses but it can only do so much. Plenty of folks will seek more info and considering a lot of those so-called "experts" clearly don't know what the hell they are saying, there will be a big vacuum for authentic BP knowledge.

Such knowledge will be especially valuable for informing fans about the BP sequels when that time comes, as the MCU can go in many directions.
It's not an excuse, its just acknowledging it's a good idea we should've been hopped on.

I'm actually working on a small 2 min youtube video about BP's abilities, using scans and clips. I plan to get my feet wet with that and depending on how it goes, i'll cover more topics with some other brehs who have interest.

The podcast was something i hadn't given too much thought too, given schedules but it's certainly possible.

As i said, i'm already doin my part :youngsabo:

I tire of these YT personalities talking out they ass, and so if you want something done right..

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
with chadwick being the most popular american actor in china, the way panthers suit works would appeal to the japanese, and the effort they seem to have put in korean marketing, it would seem they are making a major effort in asian markets
:russ: you dont really believe that do you? I dont know how disney swung that but thats clearly a :duck: if ever i saw one