Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I like it way more actually.....plus the Schmoes actually bring on black people with knowledge of the industry that Campea claimed didn't exist.
:leon: thats good and all but what kind of blackb ppl? If its ones like the black nerd you know those types arent shall we say all in

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
DTSiyeIW4AEj9x1.jpg

DTSiyeMWsAAjWd0.jpg

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bo :beli:

I get comics or superheroes movies aren't for everyone. But I know he should at least acknowledge the production/importance/etc of seeing an all black blockbuster on this scale.

Edit: He kinda does. Just rather the breh not speak on it all if there's no interest.

Oddly enough, I think I've seen more Black men shoot down this film than anybody else(especially Hoteps). Most Black women are amped and can't stop talking about it.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What black men!!?! You mean those trolls online?

Every black man I know (many) is amped to see this film
Yeah, I'm talking about these dudes on social media. Crabs. I want to say a lot of them are alt-right trolls in digital blackface, but I dunno anymore. I mean these dudes are going in on Jermaine for raising money for the youth to see the film. I mean how the hell can you, as a Black man, sit here and shyt on another brotha for putting in work and helping bring joy to the children in our community? Then you got other guys blasting the film because people didn't go see BOAN and support Nate Parker. It's madness.