Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like what Im hearing from these tweets. It seemed like Nate Moore was the supervising producer of this instead of Feige.

That's exactly what's been the case. Black Panther is Nate Moore's passion project. He's the one that pushed for T'Challa to be used in Civil War. That's one of the reasons I've been so confident in the film turning out great and being the perfect full introduction of T'Challa and Wakanda.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
DSIZGSTWsAECxwc

That BP Civil War suit without the CGI is :banderas: Still wish they would used the CW BP mask for the new costume. It looks so much more intimidating then the new one.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Here's the guy doing the score for Black Panther - Ludwig Göransson. He's basically worked with Coogler on all of his movies since film school. I hope he and Coogler bring that heat for the BP flick.

Ludwig Göransson - IMDb

He's also been Childish Gambino's co-producer since the EP.

Ludwig is the dude :wow:

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
That's exactly what's been the case. Black Panther is Nate Moore's passion project. He's the one that pushed for T'Challa to be used in Civil War. That's one of the reasons I've been so confident in the film turning out great and being the perfect full introduction of T'Challa and Wakanda.

Hype just went up. I did not know this.

Nate's a real one.

Still can't believe we're getting a Black Panther movie. I know this genre is pretty much the thing to do right now, but it's still surreal.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps