Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
who cares fukk the critics just make sure yall black asses in there every chance u get, why do yall want these cacs and c00ns approval. u think marvel gonna give a fukk when the film will bring in hella bred. fukk wrong with u nikkas man :heh:
Who's that pyt on your avi doe :takedat:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I don't think its that. I think people want the film to live up its potential so it guarantees future films/success. We don't want Panther turned into Hulk status where he's just in other movies now (I know thats a rights issue as well, but still..) or Iron Man. Now he got 3 because the first one was so great, but I don't think they itching to make another one. Instead they just put him in other peoples movies.
hulk is like that becuz of his distribution right with universal, marvel would have gave him a 3 movie arc. you dnt think bp will get a trilogy :what: and yes heroes will pop up in other's movies, wakanda is a major player now as Fiege sed, bp will basically be the new stark post phase 3. man keep your doubts and insecurities to yourself, i understand why and what u sayin but im not gonna entertain that shyt for my own reason's. have faith and be positive :manny:
Who's that pyt on your avi doe :takedat:
www.instagram.com/viviangaudencia
:takedat:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
hulk is like that becuz of his distribution right with universal, marvel would have gave him a 3 movie arc. you dnt think bp will get a trilogy :what: and yes heroes will pop up in other's movies, wakanda is a major player now as Fiege sed, bp will basically be the new stark post phase 3. man keep your doubts and insecurities to yourself, i understand why and what u sayin but im not gonna entertain that shyt for my own reason's. have faith and be positive :manny:

www.instagram.com/viviangaudencia
:takedat:
shyts not mutually exclusive. People can be positive about shyt and still acknowledge Cacs will be Cacs and ...

*never mind viewing that instagram*

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
If this movie becomes Marvel's third biggest solo film in grossing then we need to start a hashtag #NoMoreExcuses when it comes to majority Black casts in sci-fi, fantasy, action or anything thats not "stereotypical black genres." This has got to be the most important film in cinema in recent decades.

People should stop trying to turn everything into a race war, we know what it is. Let the numbers speak for themselves, studio execs aren't stupid and will hop the wave. Don't give them an excuse to dislike the wave because everyone is trying to rub it in their faces

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That Infinity War trailer was dropped at the best time. So many people will NEED to see this movie if only to find out how Infinity war happens. 100 Mil Opening week. Easy call......what is BP even up against that weekend.....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
People should stop trying to turn everything into a race war, we know what it is. Let the numbers speak for themselves, studio execs aren't stupid and will hop the wave. Don't give them an excuse to dislike the wave because everyone is trying to rub it in their faces

:usure:

Did studio execs hop on the wave when Will Smith was literally owning Hollywood the past 15 years as A BLACK MAN?

Studios and the execs that run them have had a traditionally racist viewpoint if black films not being able to carry a large and diverse audience, despite SEVERAL instances of proof to the contrary.

Matter of fact are you even black? Nobody who is black and especially African American would dismiss the very REAL agenda that has been in place to stop Black characters and black depictions from being culturally and commercially successful

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:usure:

Did studio execs hop on the wave when Will Smith was literally owning Hollywood the past 15 years as A BLACK MAN?

Studios and the execs that run them have had a traditionally racist viewpoint if black films not being able to carry a large and diverse audience, despite SEVERAL instances of proof to the contrary.

Matter of fact are you even black? Nobody who is black and especially African American would dismiss the very REAL agenda that has been in place to stop Black characters and black depictions from being culturally and commercially successful

man shut up. if you can't read then don't quote me back.

lol@will smith - if you think any of his movies are close to Black Panther then you're a bird.

edit
i see you're in ft stewart, pull up if you wanna hide behind a screen talking about someones race like that. PM me where you at or meet me around the corner from sam's tree house.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
man shut up. if you can't read then don't quote me back.

lol@will smith - if you think any of his movies are close to Black Panther then you're a bird.

edit
i see you're in ft stewart, pull up if you wanna hide behind a screen talking about someones race like that. PM me where you at or meet me around the corner from sam's tree house.

Yo who man’s is this:laff:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
DR-36IAXkAAc8Q0.jpg

Black Panther: Killmonger Pushed Michael B. Jordan To 'Dark Place'

February sees the arrival of Marvel’s most exciting film to date. Chadwick Boseman’s Black Panther returns for his very first solo outing, under the careful direction of Creed and Fruitvale Station’s Ryan Coogler. Having previously worked with Coogler on the aforementioned films, Michael B. Jordan is onboard as Black Panther’s nefarious Erik Killmonger. And it sounds like the role really got under his skin.

"It took me to a dark place," Jordan tells Empire in our brand new issue. "Honestly, I can’t really go through all I went through to get into it because I want to keep that close to me. But it stuck with me afterwards." Luckily, he "had a lot of fun on set" with co-star Chadwick Boseman. "Chadwick’s a very talented dude," Jordan continues. "There’s a lot of physical moments and action sequences throughout this film that cause us to really challenge ourselves, and also fall deeper into character." See Jordan and Boseman’s T'Challa facing-off in a particularly tense-looking scene below.

DR-36IUXkAEs1ae.jpg

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Adding another layer of mystery with Killmonger’s characterization in the movie is Boseman’s previous comments that the real villain of the narrative is Klaue. Killmonger may be more of an antagonist by comparison, given how his outlook classes with T’Challa’s way of running things.
He might be the new Vegeta :wow:

He gon get a cult following and have youngins arguing BP vs Killmonger in school cafeterias for years to come :ohlawd: