Mazino

All Star
Daps
As long as Coogler’s involved MJB is involved trust
I don't know man, how can the same villain feature for more than one film without it getting stale?

Unless they're gonna try and make them team up eventually which would be a little lame.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't know man, how can the same villain feature for more than one film without it getting stale?

Unless they're gonna try and make them team up eventually which would be a little lame.

Loki & Winter Soldier have been in multiple films as the villains. Kilmonger’s canon status is as T’Challa’s Top rival/foe only behind Klaw. There’s a wealth of mythos between the two to mine from to keep the character from getting stale

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Loki & Winter Soldier have been in multiple films as the villains. Kilmonger’s canon status is as T’Challa’s Top rival/foe only behind Klaw. There’s a wealth of mythos between the two to mine from to keep the character from getting stale
I know the character well, just think it would be better to freshen ish up really.

Maybe when I see the movie multiple times dude will change my mind.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

DSUzreVWAAAp9Re.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
On some real, how many of y'all have non-black friends pumped for this movie?

None of the white folks I know seem interested, and my Asian friend is convinced it's gonna be nothing but a run of the mill typical origin story like the other Marvel films.

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

None of the white folks I know seem interested, and my Asian friend is convinced it's gonna be nothing but a run of the mill typical origin story like the other Marvel films.

They are followers bro. don't worry they will be there. We just have to make sure we lead the way :blessed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I feel like this movie might end up being the highest grossing majority black cast film of all time. Coming to America currently has the crown at 288 million. Coincidentally, That movie was also about Africa.