parallax

Superstar
Daps
We’ll see. He’s already given off more enthusiasm and respect for the Panther mythos than Coates has in his entire run and that’s just based on a few interviews

Is stelfreeze still gonna be on the art?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Marvel.com: BLACK PANTHER writer Ta-Nehisi Coates has been working with you on this book. What’s that relationship like?

Evan Narcisse: He’s mostly consulting; the vast majority of the plot and the script come from me. I’ll run stuff by him and we’ll make sure we’re in sync in terms of whether T’Challa would do something this way or that. But, yeah, most of it comes from me. I’m a huge T’Challa fan and I have been for years, so I feel like I have a good internal sense of where I want him to be and how I want him to come across in this work.

So again, this is mostly Narcisse not Coated writing, which I feel bodes well.. . Plusnagin, he’s a huge fan, something Coates was NOT, and he’s inspired heavily by Priest, which Coates wasn’t

teacher

All Star
Daps
Marvel.com: BLACK PANTHER writer Ta-Nehisi Coates has been working with you on this book. What’s that relationship like?

Evan Narcisse: He’s mostly consulting; the vast majority of the plot and the script come from me. I’ll run stuff by him and we’ll make sure we’re in sync in terms of whether T’Challa would do something this way or that. But, yeah, most of it comes from me. I’m a huge T’Challa fan and I have been for years, so I feel like I have a good internal sense of where I want him to be and how I want him to come across in this work.

So again, this is mostly Narcisse not Coated writing, which I feel bodes well.. . Plusnagin, he’s a huge fan, something Coates was NOT, and he’s inspired heavily by Priest, which Coates wasn’t

Should work well with Coates since the phase T’challa was in with Coates was one of retribution, WOW was pointing out the things he was getting ‘punished’ for so the rise has to be T’challa styling on niccas like :stylin: *crosses fingers

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
The Last Jedi Premier

14147_C79-8_BC7-49_DE-9_A61-1_D85_D4_D32355.jpg
62_D18_E18-53_AA-49_D0-_B940-_FD6_D10_BCD735.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He cool with all the black avengers....reverse :mjpls:

I don't think he really fukked with Rhodey like that, despite him making i a point to pay his respects after his death.

Over the years the Avengers that T'Challa has been on the best terms with have been

Steve Rogers
Sam Wilson
Luke Cage
Clint Barton (never made sense, but they're tight for some reason).

They're the only ones that T'Challa has been shown to have legit friendships with over the years.