Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They do need that star name though almost every MCU movie had that (Ant-Man with Douglas, Thor with Hopkins, Doctor Strange with basically the whole cast, Cap 2 with Redford etc) and Ernie Hudson really isn't a good pick for several reasons.

I see what you mean, but to @Ziggiy 's point, those star names weren't the main draw though. It's not as if people came to watch redford, hopkins, or even michael douglas. The actual hero, (Cap, Iron man, Ant-Man etc) was the draw. They definitely help for the overall acting though.

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I think Eammon Walker would be a decent pick for T'Chaka.
lFAN8cw.jpg
HELL nah :why: y'all seen him in blood and bone? Ol overactin ass shyt

I can see him as M'baku tho :manny:

And Peter Mensah has a soldier vibe. Ernie can bring the calm regality needed to T'Chaka to life, and literally looks like Boseman's father. He's the most solid choice.

Y0Lp0Hh.jpg
chadwick-boseman.jpg

Last edited:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
honesty... I think they need to have more Africans playing since it's based in AFRICA.

We always talk about something being white washed but not American washed. i don't want to see fukking tyrese trying to speak with a fukking African accent. :mjpls:

now you know that's way too much effort for Hollywood. Hell, if it was still the 90's they would of just got some crappy rapper or ball player to play Black Panther instead of bothering to find a legit actor

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
now you know that's way too much effort for Hollywood. Hell, if it was still the 90's they would of just got some crappy rapper or ball player to play Black Panther instead of bothering to find a legit actor

They used real Africans in captain phillips :manny: I get they have to have a big name but they should give important roles to Africans.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Kevin Feige Dubs BLACK PANTHER A “Big Geopolitical Action Adventure” Linked To INFINITY WAR
:blessed:

“This one is important,” said Feige of the Black Panther movie, which will be the last “Phase Three” movie before Marvel’s two-part Avengers: Infinity War event. “Not only do you get an unbelievable lead character, but you also get all of Wakanda which is a whole new setting and culture to explore.” And while Creed director Ryan Coogler is in line to direct, Kevin Feige assures Black Panther will have a “primarily African-American cast.” As for what the movie will be about, the Marvel producer says, “It's a big geo-political action adventure that focuses on the family and royal struggle of T'Challa in Wakanda, and what is means to be a king. T'Challa's story is very important to us as it links to the next Avengers films, which is why we brought it forward.”