Stepping in that premiere fresh :bpwhew::bpbanderas:

The Black Panther premiere

Coming-to-America_Billi-Gordon_tier-dress-full.jpg

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like this could be the deepest character study in the MCU.

Sounds like Infinity War will be to be honest, if they do what they say they will do with Thanos.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for anything majorly deep with these films as they always turn out to be "simpler", not that's a bad thing.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like Infinity War will be to be honest, if they do what they say they will do with Thanos.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for anything majorly deep with these films as they always turn out to be "simpler", not that's a bad thing.
True.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Is anyone still reading Coates? No one has mentioned it in months...or is this just the "Movie" thread, instead of the Unofficial Black Panther thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anyone still reading Coates? No one has mentioned it in months...or is this just the "Movie" thread, instead of the Unofficial Black Panther thread

Nothing to talk about really.....The book is mediocre.

It's not as good as it used to be to the people that liked it and it's not as bad as it used to be to the people that hated it.

"MCU" is in the title, breh.

It's not being discussed in the comic book thread either. The last thing of note to happen was in that Marvel Legacy book where they revealed Wakanda was colonizing other planets.

I briefly mentioned the movie prequel comic in here, but I think I'm the only poster around here that read it. The story was good, but the art was terrible. It probably should have been discussed more because the prequel comic is canon for the MCU.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
"MCU" is in the title, breh.

If you go back, this was the thread that was discussing ALL things Black Panther. At one point, there were more comic discussions than MCU.

Nothing to talk about really.....The book is mediocre.

It's not as good as it used to be to the people that liked it and it's not as bad as it used to be to the people that hated it.

It's not being discussed in the comic book thread either. The last thing of note to happen was in that Marvel Legacy book where they revealed Wakanda was colonizing other planets.

I briefly mentioned the movie prequel comic in here, but I think I'm the only poster around here that read it. The story was good, but the art was terrible. It probably should have been discussed more because the prequel comic is canon for the MCU.

I was just wondering...I still browse the book in my LCS, but no one has said a peep.