IMG_9982.jpg
Shuris looks flames
LI1Behl_zpsogpxta20.png

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's wild how some people have completely flipped their stance on Michael B Jordan as Killmonger.

I remember when those first images dropped a lot of people were in here talking shyt, now people are hyped to see him in this movie.
Killmonger looks more badass than T'Challa. Ladies are thirsting all over MBJ on social media lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's wild how some people have completely flipped their stance on Michael B Jordan as Killmonger.

I remember when those first images dropped a lot of people were in here talking shyt, now people are hyped to see him in this movie.
A lot reaction vids people blurt out his name on seeing him. Never realized he was that big of a star people love him, men and women.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot reaction vids people blurt out his name on seeing him. Never realized he was that big of a star people love him, men and women.

Michel B Jordan has been around for years, but half the stuff he does is not stuff that a lot of black men fukk with.

Most black men know him from The Wire and Creed, but you got women that know him from his time on a soap opera, a lot of white folks know him mostly from Chronicle, Creed, and Parenthood, then you got people that even know him from that old movie Hardball. Dude has been putting in work for nearly two decades and stands out in everything he's in.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Michel B Jordan has been around for years, but half the stuff he does is not stuff that a lot of black men fukk with.

Most black men know him from The Wire and Creed, but you got women that know him from his time on a soap opera, a lot of white folks know him mostly from Chronicle, Creed, and Parenthood, then you got people that even know him from that old movie Hardball. Dude has been putting in work for nearly two decades and stands out in everything he's in.
Yeah, besides The Wire, Fruitvale and Creed I have never seen him in anything else.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mine is thirsting in my own house:francis:

She straight screamed :bryan:when Michael B appeared on screen in that trailer

I noticed so many black women doing the same thing in their reaction videos.
Bruh they were asking for Killmongers poster in the comment section because it wasn't posted. They call him "Baemonger" :dead: