Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will put it this way, read every black panther trailer comment section and let's have a drinking game the amount of comments saying it's not as good as or they are not as excited for it as they are for Thor. Cacs were really camping for this one so bad they are equating the 3rd film of a trilogy (for all the marbles). To the 1st flick of (what I hope is) a franchise
I purposefully stayed away from YT comments because I figured they would be littered with alt-right/racist trolls. You knew this film would bring them out of the woodworks.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
landscape-1464084832-black-panther-chadwick-boseman-captain-america-civil-war-chadwick-boseman-as-t-960198.jpg

@3Rivers please do it for the culture :laff:

:scustpanther:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I purposefully stayed away from YT comments because I figured they would be littered with alt-right/racist trolls. You knew this film would bring them out of the woodworks.

Word I'm on CBCS forum (comic certification) and there was a thread on the movie and somebody said "For some reason I can't get excited for this..." In my head i'm like :mjpls: :smh:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word I'm on CBCS forum (comic certification) and there was a thread on the movie and somebody said "For some reason I can't get excited for this..." In my head i'm like :mjpls: :smh:
That's a big telltale sign right there. The MCU stans who have ate up most of the films, pause at this one, despite it having the same elements that the other films have. These folks ain't slick.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a big telltale sign right there. The MCU stans who have ate up most of the films, pause at this one, despite it having the same elements that the other films have. These folks ain't slick.

They go out of their way not to discuss it too. They'll speculate all day about some minor shyt from Thor Ragnarok or even Ant-Man and Wasp, but barely have anything to say about Black Panther news.

I'm also noticing more and more people trying to do that whole "How come Wakanda doesn't share their tech with the rest of Africa" shyt....As if The U.S. and the UK are currently ending poverty and famine on their continents.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They go out of their way not to discuss it too. They'll speculate all day about some minor shyt from Thor Ragnarok or even Ant-Man and Wasp, but barely have anything to say about Black Panther news.

I'm also noticing more and more people trying to do that whole "How come Wakanda doesn't share their tech with the rest of Africa" shyt....As if The U.S. and the UK are currently ending poverty and famine on their continents.
Yep, been seeing this as well. The infinity war trailer is going to help these dudes out because they will spend the next two months dissecting it as a way to avoid focusing on Panther.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the complaining about the music in the Black Panther trailer not being the right fit, but nobody is saying anything about the music in Thor Ragnarok.

Incessant complaining about T'Challa's accent and Killmonger's lack of an accent, but I haven't heard or seen anyone even acknowledge Valkyrie's accent in Thor Ragnarok.

People complaining about Killonger just being an evil version of T'Challa, but nobody has said that shyt about Hela being yet another child of Odin with god powers and a chip on their shoulder.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, been seeing this as well. The infinity war trailer is going to help these dudes out because they will spend the next two months dissecting it as a way to avoid focusing on Panther.

Kevin Feige straight up told people YEARS ago that Black Panther and Wakanda would be major players in the MCU moving forward and that the movie would be a direct lead in to Infinity war.......Yet I've still seen people act as if T'Challa will have a minor role in the film because "What's he going to do in a battle against Thanos?" :snoop:

The idea that the final infinity stone would be in Thor Ragnarok was entirely fan made and they just ran with it. They'd outright say that it didn't make sense for it to be in Black Panther even though they didn't know much about the character :shaq2:

Been telling fools forever that the last Infinity Stone wouldn't be in Ragnarok because they already had one two previous Thor films. I laughed my ass off when Thor said he couldn't find anything about the Infinity Stones. One line of dialog completely destroyed years worth of bullshyt speculation being passed around as fact.

"Heimdall has the last infinity stone. His eyes are gold and he once halfway mentioned looking at someones soul so he must have it" :heh:

They did the same thing with Dr Strange. They just assumed the soul stone would be in that movie till Feige came out and said it was the time stone.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kevin Feige straight up told people YEARS ago that Black Panther and Wakanda would be major players in the MCU moving forward and that the movie would be a direct lead in to Infinity war.......Yet I've still seen people act as if T'Challa will have a minor role in the film because "What's he going to do in a battle against Thanos?" :snoop:

The idea that the final infinity stone would be in Thor Ragnarok was entirely fan made and they just ran with it. They'd outright say that it didn't make sense for it to be in Black Panther even though they didn't know much about the character :shaq2:

Been telling fools forever that the last Infinity Stone wouldn't be in Ragnarok because they already had one two previous Thor films. I laughed my ass off when Thor said he couldn't find anything about the Infinity Stones. One line of dialog completely destroyed years worth of bullshyt speculation being passed around as fact.

"Heimdall has the last infinity stone. His eyes are gold and he once halfway mentioned looking at someones soul so he must have it" :heh:

They did the same thing with Dr Strange. They just assumed the soul stone would be in that movie till Feige came out and said it was the time stone.

With all due respect, who is this "they"

I dont know if its just cuz I'm not actively searching for it but I'm not see a lot of hate or dismissal of BP by anyone.

The reactions I'm witnessing are positive. Just this past Thorsday when I went to the movies and the BP trailer dropped... over JL, The New Mutants, Star Wars... the BP one was the one that people were receptive to and the audience cheered and clapped when it ended. And it was a sold out diverse theater.

A lot of non black peeps I see are fairly excited for this and some coming out of the theater were like "Man after this I cant wait for Feb to see Marvels next movie Black Panther"

People seem pretty fine to me

Martha