Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else think something crazy may happen when the movie releases? :patrice:

Like some crazy cac will shoot up the theater?

giphy.gif

tumblr_onx63thHHi1w36i71o3_250.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing people say BP is going to be useless in Infinity War and he's going to have to step it up. How come no one makes these comments in regards to Cap and Bucky?

Man, should be fun when the marketing for this film kicks into gear, and people continue to chime in with their "opinions".

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Seeing people say BP is going to be useless in Infinity War and he's going to have to step it up. How come no one makes these comments in regards to Cap and Bucky?

Man, should be fun when the marketing for this film kicks into gear, and people continue to chime in with their "opinions".
I havent seen anyone say that about BP yet. Must have been some alt right trolls

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I havent seen anyone say that about BP yet. Must have been some alt right trolls

Let them trolls try to come in here and start something :bpufedup:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

:mjlol: This Black Panther?

4874442-screen+shot+2015-10-25+at+14.30.31.png

Let em complain :mjpls:I gotta re-read SW

Daps
I feel like this trailer was cut for international audiences and that would be a smart ting to do. Little story and more action.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
According to spoilers it's not in Thor Ragnarok.

They only have the tesseract. Thor's direct lead in to infinity war happens in a post credit scene.

So just like I thought all those bullshyt theories about Heimdall's eyes were just that, bullshyt.
If this is Thor related I haven't seen it yet cause it isn't out until next week :dead::lupe: