8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Uh....nah man. On the official Marvel wiki Cap's fighting skills are actually above BP but BP's strength, speed and intelligence are above Cap's. So it wouldn't be a landslide either way.

As far as Cap/Bucky vs Ironman....they were trying to escape and Tony was trying to kill Bucky.

Fred.
Nah, BP really work give Cap that work convincingly and maybe pretty easily.

In Black Panther, v3 # 40, The skrull that he fought had the strength and invulnerability of Luke Cage, Wolverine's claws, Iron Fist's chi, Bullseye's accuracy and the fighting skills of T'Challa, Moon Knight, Captain America, Elektra, Daredevil, and Shang Chi. T'Challa admitted that he couldn't out-fight him (but was able to hold his own, anyway, for a while), but needed to find a weakness. When T'Challa figured out that he had tells (a subtle shift in weight, and a slight change in posture just to change abilities, since it couldn't use more than one at the same time), he broke his arm at the elbow, since the invulnerability wasn't in use for the skrull. After ripping out the skrull's eyeball, and breaking his leg at the knee, T'Challa won by default.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
That's a big reach. I remember that. But to go from Hydra had Stark killed to thinking Hydra instructed Bucky to do it is a big leap. The Starks officially died in a car accident. Maybe Steve suspected Bucky was involved, but that didn't show a smoking gun. I still think that Steve may have found out when Natasha dumped all of SHIELDs files on the internet or on the way to Siberia.

Question: Why is this particular scene annoying so many people.

I've watched a few dozen reaction videos, and about a third mention this handshake as "annoying" or "stereotypical". I totally disagree, it's endearing.
SMH @ whomever thought this was wrong in any. Black people do all kinds of handshakes stuff together. Even Obama swagged out the handshake shyt with Durant. :mjgrin:
Be4Rc.gif

If anything when I saw that part of the trailer I got a big ass smile.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Black Panther's Rogue Gallery is so insignificant outside of Wakanda because they are direct threats to Wakanda and basically nothing else

When you the King of Wakanda and your whole purpose is to protect your Kingdom those things become your biggest threat. Not the few outsiders that barely know you exist.

True

But Kilmonger and Klaw have always had “crossover” villain potential. Klaw especially has been jobbed something SERIOUS by non-panther writers over the years when there was no need

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
True

But Kilmonger and Klaw have always had “crossover” villain potential. Klaw especially has been jobbed something SERIOUS by non-panther writers over the years when there was no need
M'Baku has been used a lot outside BP books too

He has been in a few villain groups

Daps
Black Panther is the coolest superhero. He's cooler than Batman. He's cooler than Spider-Man. Ever since his introduction in Civil War I knew this.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Bp wouldnt beat movie cap. They had cap taking punches and kicks from IRON MAN and beinf fine. His bare skin was punching metal and rocking tony:stopitslime:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The people I see complaining about the accents are some stupid muthafukkas

They really don't realize Wakanda is a fictional kingdom. There is no RIGHT or WRONG accent. Anyone I see getting mad about that has a low IQ

The Wakanda wiki doesnt make sense its a North East African nation close to Ethiopia and Kenya but after Wakandan they speak Hausa and Yoruba and English :dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
The Black Panther prequel comic dropped today. The story is good so far, but the art is pretty bad. The first time we see T'Challa's face he looks high as shyt, like he was hotboxing in his helmet. The action scenes are actually worse than the ones in Coates run.

We get confirmation on a few things that we've speculated and a few cool easter eggs:

- T'Challa has been Black Panther since Tony Stark debuted as Iron Man roughly 10 years ago.

- Kimoyo beads are a thing in the MCU

- Okoye only started working directly with T'Challa 10 years ago.

- T'Chaka still wants to maintain their secrecy and doesn't want T'Challa being seen. We also see a bit of the ruthless version of T'Chaka we know from the comics.

- S'Yan exists in the MCU and is head of the Wakandan Design group. Part of me thinks S'Yan ends up being one of the scientists killed in Lagos.

- Zanda aka Princess Zanda from Narobia makes an appearance as a mercenary

It's a prelude tie-in MCU comic, of course it's trash. :hhh:

They're essentially irrelevant fluff.

what I am getting hyped for is that Black Panther Year One come January:banderas:

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMTAvMjA2L2kwMi9SaXNlX09mLVRoZV9CbGFja19QYW50aGVyXzEuanBn

Last edited:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hatred and self hatred of African Americans.....A lot of people act like Africans are a completely different species from African Americans and don't realize there is a degree of crossover in term cultural cues and customs.

You also have people that have a very narrow view of what Africa is "supposed" to be like. Hence the some people saying hip hop shouldn't be used in a film set in Africa as if the continent doesn't have it's own hip hop scenes.

This has been the criticism that has annoyed me the most. The music chosen has gone hand in hand so well with the trailers and has got us all hyped!

I'm here like the traditional sound influences will obviously be in the movie score!:what: Just relax and let a nikka get hype each time I fire this piff on YouTube until Feb!