IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can someone put me on some official black panther gear? Or some unofficial gear you bought that turned out to be quality?

:feedme:

I’m scared I’ll end up with a Theo Huxtable Gordon Gartrell

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
DLiklvuWAAAolGU
He could be promoting his other movie "Marshall" that comes out this month.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
He could be promoting his other movie "Marshall" that comes out this month.

I am sure he is promoting that movie, but I know Jimmy is going to ask him about Black Panther. He was on there a few months back talking about Marshall and Jimmy asked about BP as well.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't throw the guy that gave you a shot under the bus :stopitslime:

1. She's not throwing anyone under the bus.

2. She had been acting for years before Coogler had even done his first film.

With all that said, this shyt is turning into a witch hunt. People aren't obligated to comment on someone doing something terrible just because you worked with that person at some point. It's especially fukked up when people can only realistically offer one one response.

A lot of people knew what Weinstein was doing and didn't speak up, but a lot of people also didn't know what he was doing. He had a well known rep for being an a$$hole and a bully, not a sexual predator.

Now of a sudden everyone that's ever come into contact with him HAS to make a public statement? FOH.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
1. She's not throwing anyone under the bus.

2. She had been acting for years before Coogler had even done his first film.

With all that said, this shyt is turning into a witch hunt. People aren't obligated to comment on someone doing something terrible just because you worked with that person at some point. It's especially fukked up when people can only realistically offer one one response.

A lot of people knew what Weinstein was doing and didn't speak up, but a lot of people also didn't know what he was doing. He had a well known rep for being an a$$hole and a bully, not a sexual predator.

Now of a sudden everyone that's ever come into contact with him HAS to make a public statement? FOH.
Some fukkin' victims didn't speak until fukkin' yesterday and they want guys he worked with to now comment? Unless they know of an actual crime he committed there is no reason for any of them to comment.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah maybe I have been living under a rock but it seems kind of strange to me for the media to reach out for comments and then report the names because they didn't. If an actor or director isn't joining the list of those condemning that's their choice. These feminists man they were probably so pleased with what happened to cam they assumed they had the power to spearhead another public lynching

#Notsofast