Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also note how the White Chicks tweet is a fukking lie. She says the guardian reached out to those actors and directors, the article CLEARLY says they reached out to their reps and got no response response.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also note how the White Chicks tweet is a fukking lie. She says the guardian reached out to those actors and directors, the article CLEARLY says they reached out to their reps and got no response response.
Yep. Clooney responded, but he didn't talk The Guardian. Lin Manuel is out busting his butt trying to help Puerto Rico. He didn't even have a significant relationship with Harvey.

DDL doesn't talk at all to the press and he's not apart of the Hollywood scene at all. I dunno why people expect him to come out.

I hope Coogler does get notified and he does clear his name, because as a relatively new director coming up in the game, this could potentially hurt his career majorly.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Clooney responded, but he didn't talk The Guardian. Lin Manuel is out busting his butt trying to help Puerto Rico. He didn't even have a significant relationship with Harvey.

DDL doesn't talk at all to the press and he's not apart of the Hollywood scene at all. I dunno why people expect him to come out.

I hope Coogler does get notified and he does clear his name, because as a relatively new director coming up in the game, this could potentially hurt his career majorly.

He shouldn't even have to clear his name. He barely worked with Weinstein. Fruitvale Station was distributed by the Weinstein company, but it was produced by Forrest Whitaker. So if anyone had direct dealing with Harvey Weinstein it was Whitaker, not Coogler. This shyt was back in 2013.

This is what I mean when I say shyt has become a witch hunt. A person barely interacts with you on your first major gig and now you gotta release a statement 4 years later about some shyt that did that you probably didn't even know about?

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
DL0QVEZXUAc_tGw

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer is on the way:

IN THE PIPELINE: Brand New 'Black Panther' Trailer Inbound - TrailerTrack

Also, are the floodgates about to be opened on Chadwick? :lupe:

No

That's just that corner of twitter that's completely full of shyt and tries to ruin other peoples fun by point out mistakes or problematic things related to certain entertainers or companies.

You can literally find a reason not to support anything if you want to be that much of an a$$hole about it.

Notice nobody really said anything about the tweets Ava Duvernay deleted about Harvey WeinStein, nobody is giving her shyt about her close friendship with F Gary Gray who is friends with Dr Dre. Hell, people still trying to act like Common is a good actor and ignoring some of the songs he did and comments he's made in the past.

It's just people picking and choose what they want to give a pass too. I bet if you look through that person's TL you'll find them celebrating some form of art that's "Problematic" in some way.