Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I just know white folks by nature. No emotion involved.

And black panther ain't black owned or created...

Breh even white owned Disney wouldn't have T'Challa lose the crown in his VERY FIRST solo movie and so soon (chronologically) after being crowned. He'd legit be the the worst hero of all time passing the walking Minstrel show that was Finn

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Breh even white owned Disney wouldn't have T'Challa lose the crown in his VERY FIRST solo movie and so soon (chronologically) after being crowned. He'd legit be the the worst hero of all time passing the walking Minstrel show that was Finn
i feel you :pachaha:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
9Y4nF2I5.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
But there will be more films. It's about building the character :troll: this will all be apart of his arch :troll:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Does anyone think thay Coates hates T'challa?

it's to early to say Imo he definitely has an agenda though with his comic book writing. I don't really care for his lgbtq agenda. Seems like he is trying to humble the t'challa character for some reason not really sure why though...considering it is a comic book and Black Panther is a super hero:manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
it's to early to say Imo he definitely has an agenda though with his comic book writing. I don't really care for his lgbtq agenda. Seems like he is trying to humble the t'challa character for some reason not really sure why though...considering it is a comic book and Black Panther is a super hero:manny:
I think Coates thinks monarchy sucks and he wants Wakanda to be a democracy where everyone has a voice. For T'Challa to come to that same conclusion he needs to be humbled . . . a lot. lol

teacher

All Star
Daps
I think Coates thinks monarchy sucks and he wants Wakanda to be a democracy where everyone has a voice. For T'Challa to come to that same conclusion he needs to be humbled . . . a lot. lol

He is definitly going with the angle that he needs help that he can't do it alone but like I said before this is a comic book and he is a super hero that is what they do lol, but as far as black people we do need to come together more and work as a collective mind more often :ohhh: