doublex

Pro
Daps
Everybody is describing Killmonger's suit as a Panther suit. I hope it's not just a palette swap of BP's and has it's own thing going on. If it's like his Lion armor in the comics, then great.

I bet it is. They described it as golden.

panther-killmonger.jpg

The more I hear about this movie the more I can't wait to see it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Everybody is describing Killmonger's suit as a Panther suit. I hope it's not just a palette swap of BP's and has it's own thing going on. If it's like his Lion armor in the comics, then great.

I bet it is. They described it as golden.

panther-killmonger.jpg

The more I hear about this movie the more I can't wait to see it.

Lets hope so....Don't want it to be like how the early Marvel films where the villain was looking very similar to the hero. Iron Man vs. Iron Monger, Hulk vs. Abomination, etc.

Then again Killmonger was wearing the Panther suit in the comics :patrice:
p3_23_00.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets hope so....Don't want it to be like how the early Marvel films where the villain was looking very similar to the hero. Iron Man vs. Iron Monger, Hulk vs. Abomination, etc.

Then again Killmonger was wearing the Panther suit in the comics :patrice:
p3_23_00.jpg

That was because Killmonger had actually "earned" the title of Black Panther and temporarily held the title.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
What killmongers fighting style like? Does bp mom have hands cuz frigga was fodder when malikief beat her n I was a see Angela whoop ass.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
maybe

t'challa loses to killmonger, killmonger becomes the king of wakanda and gets his own suit, and later on in infinity war wakanda gets fukked up on killmonger's watch. Which would be interesting to watch unfold...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn't mean that won't mix mash the suits in the comics.

Joe Russo even called it the "Panther suit"

I'm gonna wait to see for myself. After that whole thing with Okoye and Ayo I'm more skeptical of the descriptions people offer. Even after teh first trailer dropped you had people saying the scene with T'Challa fighting soldiers was a flashback to his father :snoop:

Even with Russo saying that, it was his first time seeing the footage too.

maybe

t'challa loses to killmonger, killmonger becomes the king of wakanda and gets his own suit, and later on in infinity war wakanda gets fukked up on killmonger's watch. Which would be interesting to watch unfold...

There is no way in hell they end T'Challa's first film with him taking a massive L. Coogler, the Cast, and the entire crew wouldn't go for that shyt.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was this posted here already? @Mic-Nificent you seen this?

I saw it, didn't say anything about it because it's honestly a pretty weak recap that they posted after all the other stuff.

The best recap I've seen so far of the Black Panther panel was done by Screen Junkies (even though it had that guy trying to claim T'Challa's suit was made by Tony Stark).

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I saw it, didn't say anything about it because it's honestly a pretty weak recap that they posted after all the other stuff.

The best recap I've seen so far of the Black Panther panel was done by Screen Junkies (even though it had that guy trying to claim T'Challa's suit was made by Tony Stark).
Reading that comment I got upset, but after seeing the video.....

Yea dude was just clueless. He seemed really excited about it overall.
I'm gonna wait to see for myself. After that whole thing with Okoye and Ayo I'm more skeptical of the descriptions people offer. Even after teh first trailer dropped you had people saying the scene with T'Challa fighting soldiers was a flashback to his father :snoop:

Even with Russo saying that, it was his first time seeing the footage too.

There is no way in hell they end T'Challa's first film with him taking a massive L. Coogler, the Cast, and the entire crew wouldn't go for that shyt.
True.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading that comment I got upset, but after seeing the video.....

Yea dude was just clueless. He seemed really excited about it overall.

Yeah, when I first posted that video I said it wasn't malicious or anything. It was just extra weird because they had JUST finished talking about Wakanda being the most advanced nation on earth. The other guy is right in that fans continue to underestimate Wakanda. The cast and crew continually say Wakanda is THE most advanced nation on earth, but in so many of these reports, articles, and breakdowns they change it to "ONE of the most advanced nations on earth"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, when I first posted that video I said it wasn't malicious or anything. It was just extra weird because they had JUST finished talking about Wakanda being the most advanced nation on earth. The other guy is right in that fans continue to underestimate Wakanda. The cast and crew continually say Wakanda is THE most advanced nation on earth, but in so many of these reports, articles, and breakdowns they change it to "ONE of the most advanced nations on earth"
In a way this underestimation plays in the movies favor. People keep talking about how they're blown away and never seen anything like this before.