Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "Soul" Stone in Wakanda :patrice:

:mjpls:

@Bryan Danielson
somebody dropped a hella theory on the soul stone being in wakanda on YouTube

Danyelle DeSean5 months ago
Black Panther Movie: Hiemdall's breastplate shows you EXACTLY where the Infinity Soul Gem is...Midgard...or better yet, Wakanda (home of The Black Panther). Hiemdall probably sent it there, encased in vibranium. The Soul Gem is more specifically located in the "Hollow" of the tree where the "Heart-Shaped Herb" grows, in Necropolis. Trees are super important imagery and symbolism. The Asgardian Nine Realms is even symbolized by a tree. Yggdrasill is the tree that connects all nine worlds of the Asgardian realm. Midgard is the world through which all others are connected. It only makes sense that the Soul Gem would be housed on Earth, aka Midgard, as it would be the "Hollow" of Yggdrasill. Yayyyyyyyyyyy Earth!!!

This earthly tree probably grew around and encased the Soul Gem; where it landed in Wakanda around 10,000 years ago. As you know, the herb gives the Black Panthers their special powers AND the ability to handle this infinity gem. T'Challa, King of the Dead. Remember, all the other stones were originally housed inside "things". Not people, places, or ideas. Only things. Hollow and/or Herb is the "H" in T.H.A.N.O.S.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear that whole T.H.A.N.O.S. thing is one of the dumbest fukking theories I've ever fukking seen relating to a comic book movie.

They're also not going to weave anything from Norse Mythology into a story that's so focused on honoring African culture and mythology. That's almost as bad as that theory people had about the Amazons in Wonder Woman having their powers because they were descendants from Kryptonians.

There doesn't need to be any ties ins to other characters mythology. Wakanda has a Resurrection Alter that has been part of the mythos for decades. The Resurrection alter is powered by a mysterious alien stone in the comics. Killmonger has used the alter a bunch of times to bring himself back to life.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i expected not a big deal dude she's HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY in this adaptation get over it, dude gotta whole movie and more plus how u know he dnt be doing any tech/science shyt?

I keep telling y'all that people are on edge because of Coates bullshyt.

I don't think it's a big deal either, and the reason given makes sense.

Shuri being a genius doesn't prevent T'Challa from bring one too.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
i expected not a big deal dude she's HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY in this adaptation get over it, dude gotta whole movie and more plus how u know he dnt be doing any tech/science shyt?
Shuri making his suit is just as lame as Tony Stark making Spider-Man's. I don't know how you don't see that

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
All of you defending the shuri shyt ask yourself which other lead had their characteristics given to a supporting character.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ya'll were campaigning for them to include Shuri in the MCU (all the Lupita fancasting) but you don't seem to understand that if they include a character they have to give that character something to do.
They found stuff for Rhodey to do without taking Tony's traits, falcon got stuff to do without taking Cap's traits etc