Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, the suit is great, but I'm not feeling the helmet at all. The original one was much better.
Yall brehs still stuck on that Power Rangers ass mask. This mask is going to be dope as hell in the context of the movie.

Its about looking like a panther. New one is far more accurate and will be compelling in the film. Yall will get the other one back for IW.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Not feeling the mask it look goofy on some sweet kitty cat playhouse shyt.

Also whats with that big thing in that one man mouth, i thought it was only for females.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Not feeling the mask it look goofy on some sweet kitty cat playhouse shyt.

Also whats with that big thing in that one man mouth, i thought it was only for females.
Its a knockoff ass version of the real one. The one in the banner looks dope as fukk.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall brehs still stuck on that Power Rangers ass mask. This mask is going to be dope as hell in the context of the movie.

Its about looking like a panther. New one is far more accurate and will be compelling in the film. Yall will get the other one back for IW.

I don't like the new mask. It's not "more accurate" than the previous one. One seen in Civil War has more comic book depictions like that than the one with the more panther like features. And to be clear I've never liked the more panther like features on the mask in the comics.

If you like it cool, but obviously other people don't like that shyt.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don't like the new mask. It's not "more accurate" than the previous one. One seen in Civil War has more comic book depictions like that than the one with the more panther like features. And to be clear I've never liked the more panther like features on the mask in the comics.
If you like it cool, but obviously other people don't like that shyt.
tfkmft6rzb9z.jpg

Thats cool breh. These are all subjective. Just a whole lot opinions disregarding it when we really haven't seen it in motion....like for real.

I remember people saying Heath Ledger's Joker looked silly.....until they saw the movie and saw him in motion for real.

Like I said its probably just for this movie. So IW will bring it back for the people not feeling it :manny:

I'm just going to be over with the few that trusts Coogler on this one
tenor.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tfkmft6rzb9z.jpg

Thats cool breh. These are all subjective. Just a whole lot opinions disregarding it when we really haven't seen it in motion....like for real.

I remember people saying Heath Ledger's Joker looked silly.....until they saw the movie and saw him in motion for real.

Like I said its probably just for this movie. So IW will bring it back for the people not feeling it :manny:

I'm just going to be over with the few that trusts Coogler on this one
tenor.gif

Breh, nobody is saying they don't trust Coogler, all people are saying is that they don't like what they've seen so far of the helmet. Like you said, it's subjective, some people are going to like it and others are going to dislike it. Doesn't mean the movie will be bad, some just prefer the original helmet.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Loved the ew spread and info shyt lookin fire as usual lol. Really wish killminget had different pants like camo with all the wakandian superb garb is like meh not a deal breaker but it's like why (yea it symbolizes a extremist/ solider but idk just looks corny with his dope top half). Dude do look big af tho, no offense to Chad but he cld of toned a bit more and got a lil more definition in the abs.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Loved the ew spread and info shyt lookin fire as usual lol. Really wish killminget had different pants like camo with all the wakandian superb garb is like meh not a deal breaker but it's like why (yea it symbolizes a extremist/ solider but idk just looks corny with his dope top half). Dude do look big af tho, no offense to Chad but he cld of toned a bit more and got a lil more definition in the abs.
Killmonger is like T'challa's Bane, Sabertooth or Venom. He's always been bigger than Panther so it makes sense.