Daps
About the editing room thing I'm kind of mad considering how much control they gave James Gunn for Guardians 2. That could've been a much better movie with a different cut and was quite awful.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
t-challa-is-defeated-by-killmonger-marvel-comics.jpg

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yea 2 and a half wld be nice if condense well which I'm sure can happen but marvel ain't letting no 3 hour plus movie drop unless its an avengers flick.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea 2 and a half wld be nice if condense well which I'm sure can happen but marvel ain't letting no 3 hour plus movie drop unless its an avengers flick.
I wish they'd let them go longer if it helps the character Doc Strange suffered to me because it was too short and felt rushed.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he never died? :wtf:

You talking about Panthers Rage when he got tossed off the water fall and monica saved him? :lupe: or was he in some sort of dormant state when eric hit him with the one hitter quitter and separated his soul from his body? :comeon:

After Erik hit him he was near death, but not dead, the following issue was about keeping him alive long enough for Brother Voodoo and Moon knight to save his spirit. Ross even said he had a pulse but was comatose.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear Killmonger said He's dead it's too late.

And then the very next issue:

161cftz.jpg

They really hammed home the point that he wasn't dead, even he had been he woudln't have been able to come back because Brother Voodoo and Moon Knight had just sealed the barrier between life and death at the Resurrection alter.

Hey Mic, did Collider ever discuss the new photos? I'm seeing their members uploading videos discussing that 1 JL image that was just released.

They covered it on the main show, but Collider Heroes never touched it. There's always some excuse as to why they don't or barely cover Black Panther news though. It's weird because Scnheep is supposed to be a comic book fan but the guys on the main Collider show seem way more interested in Black Panther than he ever does.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About the editing room thing I'm kind of mad considering how much control they gave James Gunn for Guardians 2. That could've been a much better movie with a different cut and was quite awful.

There's nothing to indicate that Coogler is getting less control in the editing room. It was just some random ass poster trolling this thread. The same dude that claimed there were problems in the editing room also claimed the trailer was going to drop in August, then a couple days later the trailer came out.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I wish they'd let them go younger if it helps the character Doc Strange suffered to me because it was too short and felt rushed.
Yea but with doc strange it was due to the budget bein used up mainly by the visuals so that cost them screen time.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
There's nothing to indicate that Coogler is getting less control in the editing room. It was just some random ass poster trolling this thread. The same dude that claimed there were problems in the editing room also claimed the trailer was going to drop in August, then a couple days later the trailer came out.
@jackson35 what you gotta say about that breh :whew:
:ohhh:
Yea but with doc strange it was due to the budget bein used up mainly by the visuals so that cost them screen time.
I would have liked to learn more about the Ancient One and a little more about the villain. Coogler's got more street cred so he should be good. However, this was an interesting reddit post.

I wouldn't bet on getting all those deleted scenes. The MCU has always skimped on them. Iron Man 3's initial cut was over an hour longer, with complete subplots trimmed. The deleted scenes was only 15 minutes, and was mostly alternate takes of scenes already in the movie. If you watch the Bloopers, you even see a bit of a scene that's not in the movie or the deleted scenes!

Then, there's Thor: The Dark World. Christopher Eccleston refers to a backstory they shot for Malekith, where we see him with his wife Alflyse, and then Odin, on Bor's orders, gasses the atmosphere of Svartalfheim. Malekith comes back to the planet and finds his wife dead, and swears to make Odin feel the same pain. This scene is nowhere on the deleted scenes. Clive Russell also shot an extended scene as Tyr. He was initially announced as playing a major role. He's in the background in one scene and I'm not even sure if he speaks in the movie, but is still listed immediately after the leads in the end credits, because he shot so much material that was cut. He also talked about some of his scenes in interviews - apparently, in they shot a version of the post-credits scene where HE delivered the Aether to the Collector. Once again, there is not a single scene featuring Clive Russell's Tyr on the Thor: The Dark World blu-ray. Most of the deleted scenes, once again, are joke scenes.

There's also tons of scenes cut from The Incredible Hulk (the blu-ray which has the most deleted scenes) that aren't featured. There are 45 minutes of deleted scenes released, with about 15 minutes still unreleased (some of which apparently pertains to the origin).

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I low key hate D23 because it's just a bunch of people there talking about shyt they saw but the footage almost never leaks.

SDCC is when them trailers start popping up all over the net....Though last year I don't think much of the Marvel stuff leaked.