parallax

Superstar
Daps
thinking about it, do you think theres a chance of a cartoon coming from panthers potential success? maybe not a series with panther as a lead, but possibly one focusing on a new generation of wakandans?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
thinking about it, do you think theres a chance of a cartoon coming from panthers potential success? maybe not a series with panther as a lead, but possibly one focusing on a new generation of wakandans?

They had one based on Hudlin's first arc that was dope with Djimon Honsou and Kerry Washington.

They probably won't drop a cartoon focusing on anyone BUT T'Challa for the foreseeable future. Hell the comics haven't even seen fit to focus on the new generation of Wakandans and Coates has gotten TWO spinoffs

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's going to come down to how well the merchandise movies.

Marvel only makes cartoons that can sell toys.

I can definitely see the BET series getting an HD re-release though .

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They had one based on Hudlin's first arc that was dope with Djimon Honsou and Kerry Washington.

They probably won't drop a cartoon focusing on anyone BUT T'Challa for the foreseeable future. Hell the comics haven't even seen fit to focus on the new generation of Wakandans and Coates has gotten TWO spinoffs
Two very unimaginative spinoffs

You got a whole lore to explore and you decide to do a Ayo & Aneka book and that the Crew nonsense

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

My friends and I stay bumping that themesong when we're on multiplayer games :blessed:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whoa, they brought kasper back? was he rocking the white suit?

Yeah, T'Challa sent him on a mission to find Vanisher and recover some stolen Vibranium, he wore his white suit during the mission:

BLAPWAK2016006_int_LR3-page-005.jpg

By the end of the issue Kasper gets promoted to a member of the Hatute Zeraze and gets a new suit:
394G4Ch.jpg