KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Killmonger is like T'challa's Bane, Sabertooth or Venom. He's always been bigger than Panther so it makes sense.
Oh I know and nothing wrong but just a toner Chad wld be nice, not that important just a lil nit pick I had. Wonder if during the rematch kill gets some tech upgrades to fight tchalla since he'll most likely done the old bp suit we see him in (idk why y'all think it's a newer version lol)

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Mic-Nificent @Realdealholy @Ziggiy

Didn't T'challa die of exhaustion fighting Killmonger?

Nah, Killmonger killed him after T'Challa got distracted by Ross. T'Challa soul was then transported in some random place and Dr. Voodoo and Moon Knight brought him back somehow.

I could be off, haven't read the resurrection part in a minute.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Take this shyt to another thread I stay out of this troll war in general but FUCAKKKKKKKKKK THAT NO slander or derailments in the gawds thread
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

Final warning
tumblr_inline_o3u6b2zQ471qgpggy_540_zpsgo4rr3bv.gif

BRING IT ON

giphy.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Killmonger killed him after T'Challa got distracted by Ross. T'Challa soul was then transported in some random place and Dr. Voodoo and Moon Knight brought him back somehow.

I could be off, haven't read the resurrection part in a minute.

He was near the brink of death but he never actually died. You're spot on about everything else though. They had been fighting for days.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was near the brink of death but he never actually died. You're spot on about everything else though. They had been fighting for days.

Hey Mic, did Collider ever discuss the new photos? I'm seeing their members uploading videos discussing that 1 JL image that was just released.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hey Mic, did Collider ever discuss the new photos? I'm seeing their members uploading videos discussing that 1 JL image that was just released.
Nah. Somebody asked Schnepp that on twitter. But he did like the tweet. They ended up talking about The Hulk. Guess management is forcing them to talk about it next Monday.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bros I got so hyped after seeing these stills that I watched Coming To America lol.

The very beginning with the clothing, the regality, The fine ass sistas:ohlawd:

Eddie Murphy was ahead of his time :salute:

Question. Not to derail the thread, but you think Eddie in his prime would be made a good superhero? What hero would you make him and would it be a comedy or more serious?
:mjgrin:
DEvBfzUXkAA-0VQ.jpg

teacher

All Star
Daps

he never died? :wtf:

You talking about Panthers Rage when he got tossed off the water fall and monica saved him? :lupe: or was he in some sort of dormant state when eric hit him with the one hitter quitter and separated his soul from his body? :comeon: