KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Should be M'baku but because they have a (relative) name in the role as killomonger they are being silly. Hate that shyt
dnt matter who it is imo, im sure m'baku will get his shine, plus he's in infinity war if im correct.
:pachaha:

Go ahead and drop the info of the other footage then breh. :mjpls:

Comic Con coming up. Whats happening :sas1:
:mjlol: dat boy dnt know shyt

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Reaction from Dr Strange director:

:whoo:

the box office will dictate that, on paper they clearly want it to be captain marvel but so far BO wise it could be strange. I love panther but an unspoken rule to this is the leader has to be "all american" nudge nudge wink wink

BP is that nikka now though, he definitely got the juice.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm not sure they need to blow their wad so early. If the cast showed up to the award show, got everyone all hyped and then when they all asked "oooo when is this coming out? Next week?":gladbron: they'd have to let them down with a "nah, February:mjgrin:"

There is plenty of time for that full on media blitz, and imo they should show some restraint until it's full steam ahead. Let that Christmas/January blitz be full of Breakfast Club interviews, magazine covers, Golden Globe appearances and the like. Show that second trailer in all of the Star Wars screenings, and get people most excited when the release date is near.

That 2018 Chadwick Boseman Breakfast Club interview gon be :ohlawd:

Last time he was there was when James Brown was about to drop and they was tryna figure out if he got cast as BP or not and he pretty much hit em with the :youngsabo:

So that, and with how hyped Envy and Charlamagne are for the film, it's gon be a fukkery filled interview :lolbron: Even more so if Chadwick brings MBJ and Lupita with him, or if all 3 come in on different days :ohhh:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
That 2018 Chadwick Boseman Breakfast Club interview gon be :ohlawd:

Last time he was there was when James Brown was about to drop and they was tryna figure out if he got cast as BP or not and he pretty much hit em with the :youngsabo:

So that, and with how hyped Envy and Charlamagne are for the film, it's gon be a fukkery filled interview :lolbron: Even more so if Chadwick brings MBJ and Lupita with him, or if all 3 come in on different days :ohhh:
It would really be a missed opportunity if they don't have on Lupita, Michael B Jordan, and Ryan Coogler. These are our growing stars in that industry.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It would really be a missed opportunity if they don't have on Lupita, Michael B Jordan, and Ryan Coogler. These are our growing stars in that industry.
I think it'll be an ensemble interview. Chad, MBJ, Lupita and Danai... maybe Coogler but i don't think he came there for Creed (MBJ did) and he doesn't seem too comfortable in interviews from the few that i've seen, but Chadwick and MBJ have been up there before and I think Lupita and Danai would be game to deal with the type of theatrics that go on there.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe the bar is higher for him than say Dr. Strange but there is a bar and if he clears it BP will be the one. It really only matters what makes the most sense financially and I can see a scenario where BP checks the most boxes.
exactly marvel's is all bout pushing "social progression" right now Captain Marvel (female superman) & Black Panther(black batman) Co-leading The MCU into the 2020's is as progress as you can get

Kevin Fegie knows he has a golden chance to take comic book c list character's and turn them into cinematic a list character's much like they did with ironman last ten year's and I don't think he is going to screw it up now with panther and captain marval

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
marvel gang this shyt TOO easy :blessedcash:
NyyVz9A.gif

D15P2XB.png

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We already knew there were going to be white people on that bullshyt when the trailer dropped and when the movie comes out.

What's been surprising are the fake woke nikkas trashing the movie. It's literally only a handful of people, but it's still surprising, you'd think they'd eat this shyt up, but they all in their feelings.

Naw breh some of this shyt isn't surprising. Some of these so called woke folks got inferiority complexes and have self hate issues. Hiding all of that negativity in a wool of fake wokeness.

You see that with these fake problack sistas who are doging out the movie talking about why the sistas fighting in the trailer got bald heads and dark skin.

They basically saying I don't like what these women look like with their bald heads, dark skin and slender muscular bodies. As much as these folks say they embrace all versions of black women they really don't. They like the old story of the PR/Dominican that would put their black grandparent in the basement so no one would see them because they didn't want people in the neighborhood to see that part of their family.

I really don't think the backlash would be the same if these sistas in the BP trailer were the same complexion with western clothes on, with western facial makeup styles and the normal tv/movie wigs and weaves on their heads.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, FFS :snoop::snoop::snoop:

1. This is a freakin teaser trailer. Not a full representation of the movie. There is a good chance the movie will show calm moments involving the female characters, and certainly with Nakia in particular.

2. The majority of the females in the trailer ARE warriors, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The Doras are elite bodyguards. Shuri is second in line to the throne of a warrior nation.

3. Being a competent warrior isn't exclusive to masculinity.

4. Nakia is the freakin love interest of the film :dahell:

Do these people even bother to do research? Let alone read the damn comic book(s)?:why:

The internet is the playground of the mentally ill, mis-informed and just down right stupid.

I think old girl is all 3.

Another thing this heffa must not realize that this is a movie based on a comic book. Every got damn women who is a hero in a comic book is fighting and doing so called masculine shyt. Like wonder woman and black widow ain't doing masculine shyt. Then for the heffa to focus on the black males complexion. Dumb heffa they purposely casted nothing but brown and dark skin black folks cause the movie is based in africa.

Also we damn well know if they casted a bunch of light skin girls doing the same shyt she would have been bytching about their color.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw breh some of this shyt isn't surprising. Some of these so called woke folks got inferiority complexes and have self hate issues. Hiding all of that negativity in a wool of fake wokeness.

You see that with these fake problack sistas who are doging out the movie talking about why the sistas fighting in the trailer got bald heads and dark skin.

They basically saying I don't like what these women look like with their bald heads, dark skin and slender muscular bodies. As much as these folks say they embrace all versions of black women they really don't. They like the old story of the PR/Dominican that would put their black grandparent in the basement so no one would see them because they didn't want people in the neighborhood to see that part of their family.

I really don't think the backlash would be the same if these sistas in the BP trailer were the same complexion with western clothes on, with western facial makeup styles and the normal tv/movie wigs and weaves on their heads.
What? I don't see any bw complaining about BP. Just the opposite. They are praising the dark skin actresses. Especially when it's light mixed actresses usually being cast for these roles.

Edit. I see y'all taking about the fake woke people lol

They're complaining that the women are masculine. Most of the clips of them are them fighting, are they supposed to look dainty?

They probably want them to look more sexy (like the original Dora Milaje) but if they did that then they'd just complain that black women are being objectified. There is NO winning with them.

Last edited: