Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still disappointed that we got so little interaction between T'Challa and Steve in Civil War. We also got NO interaction between T'Challa and Tony. Most of T'Challa's scenes in that movie are shared with Black Widow.

Whenever T'Challa and Tony interact in the comics shyt is classic because Tony is always talking shyt and T'Challa always sons him. :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm still disappointed that we got so little interaction between T'Challa and Steve in Civil War. We also got NO interaction between T'Challa and Tony. Most of T'Challa's scenes in that movie are shared with Black Widow.

Whenever T'Challa and Tony interact in the comics shyt is classic because Tony is always talking shyt and T'Challa always sons him. :mjlol:
hands_zps9bajinhk.png

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The teaser got played during the Bet Awards. Good move Marvel.

They need to do as much targeted marking as possible in addition to the usual stuff they do for these films. Members of the cast should be on Ellen AND Wendy Williaims, they should be doing interviews with Entertainment Weekly AND Ebony. Everybody should be aware this movie is coming out and be hyped for it.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
They need to do as much targeted marking as possible in addition to the usual stuff they do for these films. Members of the cast should be on Ellen AND Wendy Williaims, they should be doing interviews with Entertainment Weekly AND Ebony. Everybody should be aware this movie is coming out and be hyped for it.

Now you know by the time BET, Ebony & Vibe and ish starts covering it, it'll be too late for the major promotion run. They'll only push when it starts feeling like a runaway hit - those bandwagoning outlets for us.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just talking or he been looking at footage lately :patrice:

Been got his trailer reaction. Wonder if he saw something new :lupe:

He's probably seen a bunch of stuff from it already. Once you're in with Marvel you get early looks at just about everything.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
8 months out tho :whoa:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

sooo why would you want them to interact in the MCU? Tony will talk shyt alright only t'challa won't be allowed to reply with a potent comeback. No one gets the best of RDJ in this shyt. He's like the Hogan of this MCU

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sooo why would you want them to interact in the MCU? Tony will talk shyt alright only t'challa won't be allowed to reply with a potent comeback. No one gets the best of RDJ in this shyt. He's like the Hogan of this MCU

Did you miss the end of Civil War? :gucci:

And Marvel is investing in T'Challa moving forward. Feige has been saying for years that T'Challa and Wakanda are going to be important parts of the MCU in the next phase. Feige has also said certain characters are going to effectively be retired post Avengers 4.