Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean....I see both sides of it. On one hand it would be disappointing seeing the thread upped and cats are arguing about the comics....on the other hand the source material is the comics. And let's keep it 100, I doubt a Black Panther comic thread would get as much traffic as this. There's no way in hell an Ironman comic thread would've done numbers apart from the movie thread.

It's too late to separate the two now so if one of you want to make a comic thread and tell people to try and keep this the movie thread, go for it. I'll enforce it to the best of my abilities but like I said....at 285 pages it might be too late to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Fred.

Na its all good Uatu, everyone can live peacefully..... its just funny to me thats all

Shout out to Priest run:lolbron:

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Na its all good Uatu, everyone can live peacefully..... its just funny to me thats all

Shout out to Priest run:lolbron:

Martha
I ain't read comics since like '94 so the whole thing is confusing as hell to me.
idunnobreh_zpsp8pdlvdt.png

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh, where in the hell did you get the name "Mubaru" from? shyt sounds like a mortal kombat character. :russ:

Mention that name enough times and brehs are gonna start thinking Mubaru's an actual BP character :dead:

:lolbron:

Per wiki ... thats a real character

Black Panther (comics) - Wikipedia

Mubaru – was a Wakandan cabinet member who represented the Mountain Tribes

True stories... even when I troll or joke around... generally I tell no lies

Martha

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You mean Madam Slay?

Just off that name alone they need to save her to be a villain in her own right. Can you imagine how much merchandise they could sell for that character to Black women.

shyt's gonna kick off all types of memes.

Including the lame ones :francis:

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@hex my brother Uatu

I wasnt trynna cause some unrest. I see a few cats reluctantly talking about the movie now:russ:

I was just making an observation. Like everytime I see this thread upped or get that notification, I be coming in like

giphy.gif

I dont know am I expecting too much thinking and anticipating its gonna be like other comicbook movie threads but I guess I been conditioned to think that.

I have no problem with it cuz I dont wanna sully no ones fun but I just made an innocent observation.

Still dont know who W'Kabi and Murabu is though:lolbron::mjlol:

giphy.gif

Martha
Haha you was sayin it in jest no doubt, but there's a saying about what a lot of truth is said in..:lolbron:

And yea, I peeped how that lil side track discussion got people actually talking movie, begrudgingly or not :mjgrin:

The plan was a success, appreciate it for giving me the opening, knowingly or not :salute:

You too @wire28

GOAT level light skinned Wakandan, far as im concerned :obama:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still dont know who W'Kabi and Murabu is though

Martha

W'Kabi is the character Daniel Kaluuya is playing. The character is T'Challa's chief of security and would sometimes acts as Regent when T'Challa is away.

And for the record the reason the the comics ended up getting debated so in depth recently was because someone claimed the current run of comics had heavily influenced the film. Going by what we've seen the movie draws mostly from the Christopher Priest run as the characters that Lupita Nyong'o and Dania Gurira play appear exclusively in that series.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
W'Kabi is the character Daniel Kaluuya is playing. The character is T'Challa's chief of security and would sometimes acts as Regent when T'Challa is away.

And for the record the reason the the comics ended up getting debated so in depth recently was because someone claimed the current run of comics had heavily influenced the film. Going by what we've seen the movie draws mostly from the Christopher Priest run as the characters that Lupita Nyong'o and Dania Gurira play appear exclusively in that series.

Breh, @Bryan Danielson knows who W'Kabi is :lolbron:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had Nightshade in the trailer. Judging by her photo she's too light/mixed for the role

Nabiyah-Be-Nightshade.jpg

But in the movie she looks completely different, like a Jada Pinkett lookalike

Judging by her resume she isn't much of an actress, she's a singer. I hope she is really good because there's no reason why an actress like Teyonah Parris or Nicole Beharie couldn't have played this character.