BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I... actually agree with you.

At some point or next time around @wire28 @Bigbigguy or whoever should just create a separate MCU-specific Black Panther thread for film and sequel discussion, and then this thread can just morph into a Black Panther Appreciation/Comic thread for all the other shyt.

It's tiring coming in here for movie-specific inspiration and seein nothing but the same ol Coates this Coates that bullshyt. I sure as fukk don't want that same energy as we approach the countdown to the movie
or they can just post the comic related shyt in...
*wait for it...

THE COMIC BOOK DISCUSSION THREAD!!!
:melogrootoh:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
As much as I love that Nightshade is in this I kinda wish they used Killmonger's underlings from Panther's Rage. I thought they were cool and wouldn't mind seeing modern versions of those villains

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I love that Nightshade is in this I kinda wish they used Killmonger's underlings from Panther's Rage. I thought they were cool and wouldn't mind seeing modern versions of those villains

You mean Madam Slay?

Just off that name alone they need to save her to be a villain in her own right. Can you imagine how much merchandise they could sell for that character to Black women.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I... actually agree with you.

At some point or next time around @wire28 @Bigbigguy or whoever should just create a separate MCU-specific Black Panther thread for film and sequel discussion, and then this thread can just morph into a Black Panther Appreciation/Comic thread for all the other shyt.

It's tiring coming in here for movie-specific inspiration and seein nothing but the same ol Coates this Coates that bullshyt. I sure as fukk don't want that same energy as we approach the countdown to the movie
I will take this to the higher ups and discussion will be had :BlackPantherCoffee:

We definitely dont want to sully the special time with pointless jabber

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I see people discussing the comics but what is the specific complaint about it?

Fred.
In the comics, there's a big division with the current guy writing the comic and so it leads to your typical coli-style back and forth heated discussions centered on that topic, it gets very granular/in the weeds and often dominates this thread. But that comic and writer have nothing to do with the movie.

So @Bryan Danielson pointed it out after months of this and then myself and others were like, shyt why isn't there just a separate thread for the comics (and the bickering), so that the MCU thread can actually serve it's purpose and be about movie news and discussion. Then a BP appreciation thread, or whatever, for all things outside the scope. That's the crux of it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In the comics, there's a big division with the current guy writing the comic and so it leads to your typical coli-style back and forth heated discussions centered on that topic, it gets very granular/in the weeds and often dominates this thread. But that comic and writer have nothing to do with the movie.

So @Bryan Danielson pointed it out after months of this and then myself and others were like, shyt why isn't there just a separate thread for the comics (and the bickering), so that the MCU thread can actually serve it's purpose and be about movie news and discussion. Then a BP appreciation thread, or whatever, for all things outside the scope. That's the crux of it

@hex my brother Uatu

I wasnt trynna cause some unrest. I see a few cats reluctantly talking about the movie now:russ:

I was just making an observation. Like everytime I see this thread upped or get that notification, I be coming in like

giphy.gif

I dont know am I expecting too much thinking and anticipating its gonna be like other comicbook movie threads but I guess I been conditioned to think that.

I have no problem with it cuz I dont wanna sully no ones fun but I just made an innocent observation.

Still dont know who W'Kabi and Murabu is though:lolbron::mjlol:

giphy.gif

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean....I see both sides of it. On one hand it would be disappointing seeing the thread upped and cats are arguing about the comics....on the other hand the source material is the comics. And let's keep it 100, I doubt a Black Panther comic thread would get as much traffic as this. There's no way in hell an Ironman comic thread would've done numbers apart from the movie thread.

It's too late to separate the two now so if one of you want to make a comic thread and tell people to try and keep this the movie thread, go for it. I'll enforce it to the best of my abilities but like I said....at 285 pages it might be too late to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Fred.