Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'mma be skeptical of most people handling the Black Panther mythos from here on out.

Only people I got faith in are Coogler, Priest, Hudlin, and Ewing.

I'd be open to Walker taking a crack at things, but anybody else :usure:

Even that co-writer for Black Panther & the Crew turned out to be another T'Challa slanderer.
:scust:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Two things:

1 - It's a comic book movie based in a Universe that has talking trees, talking racc00n's, Space gods, and Giant green rage monsters. A city remaining hidden from the rest of the world shouldn't be that huge of a stretch.

2 - Wakanda is supposed to be the MOST technologically advanced nation on earth, they have shyt that the rest of the world (including Tony Stark) couldn't fathom. They can hide their capital city because they have tech that it's years ahead of everyone else AND they murk anyone that tries to cross into their nation. Klaw clearly said in the trailer that he was the first person to see the nation and make it out alive.

In the comics at one point an Alien race tried to invade Wakanda, and this is how shyt ended for the invaders:

Image00004.jpg

445095dec1508b8660ef6a0c51e6eb0f.jpg

Man, you got this. I can't even bring myself to break ish down much further to these mofos.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
don't wanna totally nerd out, (or DERAIL, looking @ you mods), BUT how many of ya'll remember the TV series M.A.N.T.I.S.
Black genius
Fly ass crib
Fly ass car
Powerful exo suit

This was a source of pride for me, watching one of my first live-action black superheroes on screen
I have every episode archived, and I think I'll go back and start that closer to the BP premiere

HMU if ya'll want me to put them episodes up

Starred future Martian Manhunter Carl Lumby

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that ol dude from "Get Out"? :ohhh:

Yup, he's playing W'Kabi, T'Challa's right hand and chief of security.

There were all kinds of casting announcements for this film before the trailer dropped, but the news of it was barely covered by media outlets. Geek outlets in particular were straight up ignoring news related to this movie. Now some of them are playing catch up, talking about shyt that we were talking about in this this thread weeks and months ago.

Marvel put together the best cast for a comic book movie EVER

Chadwick Boseman
Michael B Jordan
Lupita Nyong'o
Danai Gurira
Angela Bassett
Forrest Whittaker
Daniel Kaluuya
Sterling K Brown
Martin Freeman
Andy Serkis
Phylicia Rashad
Winston Duke
Letitia Wright
John Kani

Thats typically a case you'd expect to see for some Oscar Bait type of movie.

Four of those cast members have also been confirmed to be in Infinity War, but there's been barely any coverage of that news.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
don't wanna totally nerd out, (or DERAIL, looking @ you mods), BUT how many of ya'll remember the TV series M.A.N.T.I.S.
Black genius
Fly ass crib
Fly ass car
Powerful exo suit

This was a source of pride for me, watching one of my first live-action black superheroes on screen
I have every episode archived, and I think I'll go back and start that closer to the BP premiere

HMU if ya'll want me to put them episodes up

Me and my father used to watch that show HEAVILY. It was like the Holy Grail back in the day.

The show was a success but the network cancelled it anyway