teacher

All Star
Daps
You obviously have very low intelligence and even lower comprehension skills :scust:

shyts so bad that you got beta male fanboys questioning the race of another man when a WHITE CREATED AND WHITE OWNED INTELLECUAL PROPERTY has plot holes like the shyt is indefensible.

This is what TBA means when he refers to this segment as COMICBOOK c00ns. Willing to go to WAR over the white man's creation. And this fakkit couldn't even answer the question. It's a plot hole and I would like an answer to it but this faq wants to get emotional because I asked a simple fukking question :dead:
In his first appearance in FF #52...they said his technically advanced 'jungle' was hidden beneath the natural foliage :yeshrug:regardless it is a comic it isn't that serious...are you a Cac? :patrice:

Someone said something about reading comprehension? and being emotional? I said it isn't that serious then you start hurling insults when I ask an innocent question:francis:. Yep must be a Cac :mjlol: Cuz real alpha men question the realness of comic book mythos :stopitslime:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
u7gp3p9eq33z.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Here we go

Oh, FFS :snoop::snoop::snoop:

1. This is a freakin teaser trailer. Not a full representation of the movie. There is a good chance the movie will show calm moments involving the female characters, and certainly with Nakia in particular.

2. The majority of the females in the trailer ARE warriors, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The Doras are elite bodyguards. Shuri is second in line to the throne of a warrior nation.

3. Being a competent warrior isn't exclusive to masculinity.

4. Nakia is the freakin love interest of the film :dahell:

Do these people even bother to do research? Let alone read the damn comic book(s)?:why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

1. This is a freakin teaser trailer. Not a full representation of the movie. There is a good chance the movie will show calm moments involving the female characters, and certainly with Nakia in particular.

2. The majority of the females in the trailer ARE warriors, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The Doras are elite bodyguards. Shuri is second in line to the throne of a warrior nation.

Do these people even bother to do research? Let alone read the damn comic book(s)?:why:

I swear they sound stupid when they know 0 on the subject...:snoop:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I swear they sound stupid when they know 0 on the subject...:snoop:

These folks are coming in with their strange perspectives and baggages while having little to no knowledge of the book. Reading the book must be mandatory at this rate, shyt's ridiculous.

I mean, look what we have in this film:

-The most amount of black female characters in the MCU....BY FAR!!!

-Black female love interest to the lead character...and she's unambiguously dark skinned.

-All female unit, highly respected, all of them black, and very likely all of them dark skinned.

-A chick who's a freakin princess (girl in that vid wanted princesses right?) and second in line. Oh, and she's clearly black. And oh, she can actually defend herself...
...And that's a bad thing now??? Are we in the twilight zone or something? :wtf:

EDIT: And another thing...Africa has a long history of all female units, female warriors, and even warrior queens. This is absolutely nothing new nor is it some so-called female masculinity bullshyt, and anyone who has done basic research on African history--whether it be west, east, central, or south--knows this. So for Wakanda to have this element shouldn't be surprising AND it is an element that is actually in the freakin book!

It's gonna be a long couple of months brehs and brehettes....my god. :snoop:

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The hot takes are starting and the film hasn't even dropped yet :francis:

All I can say is you can't please everybody. There's always going to be somebody who is unsatisfied or who finds something to complain about.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
don't wanna totally nerd out, (or DERAIL, looking @ you mods), BUT how many of ya'll remember the TV series M.A.N.T.I.S.
Black genius
Fly ass crib
Fly ass car
Powerful exo suit

This was a source of pride for me, watching one of my first live-action black superheroes on screen
I have every episode archived, and I think I'll go back and start that closer to the BP premiere

HMU if ya'll want me to put them episodes up

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
don't wanna totally nerd out, (or DERAIL, looking @ you mods), BUT how many of ya'll remember the TV series M.A.N.T.I.S.
Black genius
Fly ass crib
Fly ass car
Powerful exo suit

This was a source of pride for me, watching one of my first live-action black superheroes on screen
I have every episode archived, and I think I'll go back and start that closer to the BP premiere

HMU if ya'll want me to put them episodes up
i remember that!
was it on Sci Fi channel???

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The hot takes are starting and the film hasn't even dropped yet :francis:

All I can say is you can't please everybody. There's always going to be somebody who is unsatisfied or who finds something to complain about.

I would be less annoyed about this if they, at least, read the book. Then I would just ignore them.

But saying such things and not even reading the book? They are spreading fake news, while mixing in whatever biases they have, resulting in baseless and ridiculous arguments.

We're going to plenty more of those in the coming months, unfortunately.