flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
18950402_1285303051568037_5387967800599904256_n.jpg
I find artwork like this extremely corny.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
He's the worst member of that crew. He's like a diet Mark Ellis
He's aight, but I just rather hear from comic fans. Non-comic fans always have bad criticisms due to their lack of comic knowledge. They'll say something's a negative that's actually central to the character, prooving that they don't get it.

People like Ken or Perri will say some shyt like "I don't really like T'Challa being a new crowned king. It would be more interesting if he was campaigning for president of Wakanda. I want to know his inspirations to run for office. Wou;dn't that be a more interesting story?"

They're the type of people who criticize Man of Steel for having too much action (and yes there were critics who said this about Man of Steel)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I. Suit from Civil War > The One In The Trailer (but there's more than enough time to touch that up in editing)

II. Visuals look great.

III. Michael B. Jordan might actually surprise me.

IV. CGI was out of hand in some shots but that doesn't stop my excitement. 1st, 2nd, & 3rd day cop.

V. Really hope it's a larger indictment of Priest's run than anything else.

Now, with that being said, I know everybody geeked out about this trailer but somebody put me up on game with the comics. I stopped reading around issue 5. I was just heavily disappointed in that nikka Coates. Should I revisit? What's the general consensus for the rest of that season? At least some good BP lore out of if nothing else?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
marvel was running shyt before. but now we got black excellence infused with the formula and we bout to take this shyt to heights we never imagined :wow:
Marvel always makes great trailers but they really got my hopes up with this one. And with the early release of the trailer and showing footage to the press it's all pointing in the right direction.
I'm just really hyped now. #MarvelGang :myman:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Can it be said now that Black Panther is an A-list character now. He is now the most important black Marvel character. When he was a B-list character a few years ago he was still Marvel's go to character for black demographic and he had long overtook Storm. I'm talking about before Civil War movie.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Can it be said now that Black Panther is an A-list character now. He is now the most important black Marvel character. When he was a B-list character a few years ago he was still Marvel's go to character for black demographic and he had long overtook Storm. I'm talking about before Civil War movie.

A lot of cacs haven been trying to refuse BP his due for the longest, especially during the Hudlin run.

If this movie completely destroys the box office, it's safe to say BP is A-list.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, he still isn't A-list yet. The world pretty much just became aware of him. When he starts being on every piece of merchandise, forefront of every story, tons of people wearing his shirts, costumes, on every cover, all in the videos, dancing, then you can all him A-list.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So what are the chances of Killmonger being brought to life anytime soon? :lupe:

He's been dead for for almost 10 years.

It's no secret that most dead characters don't stay dead for long if they're significant enough.

Think he'll be brought back for the movie's sake? Although I can't think of a way resurrecting him without it being a complete retcon. He died pretty effectively.

He came back from the dead before, so hell, why not lol

That dude can't stay dead, breh is damn near troll status with it. :lolbron:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he still isn't A-list yet. The world pretty much just became aware of him. When he starts being on every piece of merchandise, forefront of every story, tons of people wearing his shirts, costumes, on every cover, all in the videos, dancing, then you can all him A-list.
And people understanding BP backstory and characters.

On tumblr someone included Shuri in a gif set of Dora Milaje. :snoop:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
He came back from the dead before, so hell, why not lol

That dude can't stay dead, breh is damn near troll status with it. :lolbron:

The problem is his body keeps being resurrected..

T'challa needs to turn his body into ashes if he doesn't want any more Ls . :mjlol:

The last time he died, his followers were able to preserve his corpse... AGAIN.

You know what you're right. He can easily be brought back.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The problem is his body keeps being resurrected..

T'challa needs to turn his body into ashes if he doesn't want any more Ls . :mjlol:

The last time he died, his followers were able to preserve his corpse... AGAIN.

You know what you're right. He can easily be brought back.

Killmonger must return.

giphy.gif