Daps
This reaction. Breh was shedding tears. :russ:

He caught the Marvel holy ghost
full

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
see nah comics can be wrong, again the people who wrote this weren't african so they have no idea how nuanced africa is as whole

you have people in wakanda with mursi lips which only really a small sect of african people practice that is why it bugs me becuase then everyone thinks that we do this as whole when really it's just that ethnic group

you tell a yoruba man he's the same as a zulu man or you tell an habesha they like igbos and see if you won't catch hands, this is not a joke to some of us

again a different tribe just doesn't mean a different dialect, a different tribe means different language, food, customs, and heritage which why is why i say stop using the word tribe because at this point in time we are not a tribe we can actually be our own nations if we decided to secede and abandon these stupid european drawn lines

You're agreeing with me. They are different sects but all in the country of Wakanda. It's no different than any place in the world, instead just different blocks/projects/neighborhoods with different cultures, but still under 1 jurisdiction (city). Dialect IS language. It's used to refer languages of a different group. You saying you can be your own nation is not really, because politics are the reason that you aren't. So while you may feel you're bigger, you still are apart of it. You're not saying anything different, I'm just trying to explain why you see the different things in Wakanda. They didn't just say this will represent Wakanda, they took different cultures, and ideas and said this represents this group, this is this group, this is for these people etc.