Wakanda
Official cover of BP #15 (out June 28), by Stelfreeze :whoo:

copy_Of_First_Page._SX1280_QL80_TTD.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coates hate...its like ok you don't like his writing/portrayal keep it moving. No need to bash anyone else that likes it by bashing him. It's that crabs in a barrel mentality. IMO. Love it or hate it this will be the most popular BP run in his 50+ years.

:what:

How the fukk can you "Bash" someone else by just saying you don't like something they like? That's like saying the dudes that didn't like Age of Ultron are bashing fans of the movie by saying they don't like it.

it's like niccas are going so hard to the point that if I was Coates at this point I'd be doing sh!t to troll these muthafukkas just off GP...like :umad: :mjlol:

Coates been trolling fans since day one. As I said before, the dude said before a single issue shipped that he knew long time Black Panther fans weren't going to like his shyt.

I wonder if the Netflix series heroes will ever cross over to the movies :patrice:

Or is that out the question

It's not going to happen.

Fans are being greedy and unrealistic by expecting it to happen. The development time for TV is totally different than it is for a film. Also it's one of those things where you can't put that genie back in the bottle. Remember after the first Avengers all people did was bytch about characters not showing up in other characters movies (even though the movies take place at different times). You put Luke Cage in a Marvel movie and people would bytch about the next season of his show about The Avengers not showing up or asking how come T'Challa doesn't pay all his bills.

Can it be said now that Black Panther is an A-list character now. He is now the most important black Marvel character. When he was a B-list character a few years ago he was still Marvel's go to character for black demographic and he had long overtook Storm. I'm talking about before Civil War movie.

Not quite A list yet, but he's closer than he's ever been. I think after the movie and after Infinity War he'll be firmly cemented as A list.

Storm been kind of a joke for a min to be honest. Black Panther, Luke Cage, Miles Morales, and arguably Blade have all passed up Storm. These days Storm is irrelevant unless she's doing something with T'Challa.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably not all accurate but some of it is good info.

Yeah, that guy tends to just make things up to fill in the blanks. That was probably the most accurate vid I've seen from him on Black Panther, but thing about the Kimoyo beads not working outside of Wakanda is something he just made up.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:what:

How the fukk can you "Bash" someone else by just saying you don't like something they like? That's like saying the dudes that didn't like Age of Ultron are bashing fans of the movie by saying they don't like it.

Coates been trolling fans since day one. As I said before, the dude said before a single issue shipped that he knew long time Black Panther fans weren't going to like his shyt.

It's not going to happen.

Fans are being greedy and unrealistic by expecting it to happen. The development time for TV is totally different than it is for a film. Also it's one of those things where you can't put that genie back in the bottle. Remember after the first Avengers all people did was bytch about characters not showing up in other characters movies (even though the movies take place at different times). You put Luke Cage in a Marvel movie and people would bytch about the next season of his show about The Avengers not showing up or asking how come T'Challa doesn't pay all his bills.

Not quite A list yet, but he's closer than he's ever been. I think after the movie and after Infinity War he'll be firmly cemented as A list.

Storm been kind of a joke for a min to be honest. Black Panther, Luke Cage, Miles Morales, and arguably Blade have all passed up Storm. These days Storm is irrelevant unless she's doing something with T'Challa.
Makes sense :ehh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is his body keeps being resurrected..

T'challa needs to turn his body into ashes if he doesn't want any more Ls . :mjlol:

The last time he died, his followers were able to preserve his corpse... AGAIN.

You know what you're right. He can easily be brought back.

Somebody did that before and that nikka still came back.