Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
........You sure about that?

From the trailer:
2rVTEW1

From Hudlin's run:
1e44da76a2d5bd6e332d5ec8e476926f.jpg

Pretty much everything shown in the trailer comes from Hudlin or Priest era stuff.

:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hopefully they drop the typical MCU comedy and this is a serious take.

I don't think there will be a lot of comedy in this.. I think it'll be more like Winter Soldier. The way it's shot at least in the trailer seems to be more like a crime drama far as the action sequences go and that's how the Russos had shot Winter Soldier. But Coogler is great, the visuals and the action will all be piff I'm sure of it. I think it's going to be a newer and maybe improved Winter Soldier but in a cooler setting, it's gonna be piff... I'm ready :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:wow:

Even Geoff Johns gotta show love.

Breh him and Feige are real life friends. Everyone working on MCU stuff gave heavy praise to Wonder Woman on social media as well. None of the "stan" stuff is real, DC and Marvel are neighbors and it's better for the genre if they make quality films and keep it at that. A lot of people don't know the difference between Disney/WB/FOX/SONY

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So after seeing this trailer and remembering Coogler (or Feige) saying they're going for a spy/james bond vibe for this, Coogler directing the next Bond flick would be a damn inspired my choice. I feel like creatively, he and Craig would get along and it'd be a great way to send him off into the sunset

That'd be cool but I don't see it happening, look what happened when there was a rumor going around about Elba being the new Bond, these people threw a fit :scusthov: :mjpls:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo man I lost my shyt in a house full of people when this came on last night.You have no idea how pumped and excited I was to see this shyt. I almost fukked around a cried. It looks more beautiful than I could've imagined. Been a BP fan since forever.
MBJ looks like he's gonna murder this role as Killmonger.also. So much black excellence in this movie it's crazy.

bp4.jpg

panther2.jpg

where you get that statue from?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw there was a thread in another section, peeped it, and yea, i'm staying outta there and only posting about the movie in here...they too worried about what everyone else gonna say about the movie....i dont give a fukk what they gotta say.....

..day 1...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
........You sure about that?

From the trailer:
black-panther-11.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.png

From Priest's Black Panther run (note the look of the top of the buildings and how nature is integrated into them):
1253620-thebigwjpg-684f77_1280w.jpg

From the trailer:
2rVTEW1

From Hudlin's run:
1e44da76a2d5bd6e332d5ec8e476926f.jpg

Pretty much everything shown in the trailer comes from Hudlin or Priest era stuff.

Only thing I've seen even REMOTELY from Coates Run in that trailer is the rumored usage of "Force Push" at the very end when BP is flipping over the car.

And also of course the inclusion of Oyo

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Brehs, where can I legally see that BET Black Panther series?

You can purchase it off ITunes. I've had for the past three years or so off there. Still watch it regularly.

It's based off Hudlin's first arc. Very very good and the Voice acting is top notch all stars like Djimon Honsou, Alfre Woodard, and Kerry Washington

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
He had facial hair in Creed and Fruitvale station too, why you acting like this is some new thing they did for this movie.

And the character he's playing has worn similar masks before in the comics:

lxamojhptqkf6qzw3mwe.jpg

black-panther-14.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.png

I swear some of yall nikkas is just looking for shyt to nitpick and complain about.

man let these nikkaz nitpick...don't pay them no mind...same nikkaz going be in the movies day fukking one

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I'm loving all this love being shown by the two companies with DC and Marvel. Actors, directors, producers all showing love to each othee lately.

They know their are still stubborn people out there that only support one and not the other. So why not show love and get those people that don't like marvel or DC to come out to their movie.

If you can add 30-50 mil to your gross by a little tweet go right ahead. It's in the same genre of movies, no reason why all these movies can't gross close to the same amount