Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh:relax Coates was a good writer

not sure why you hate on him so much here but if theres anyone who butchered black panther, and the ideal of black marriages never lasting, you shud direct your hate towards the fukk nikka Reginald Hudlin who gave us that wack ass cartoon spinoff which made no sense and the animation was looked like they were to broke.

Hudlin's been known to be a c00n and we all knew this, you hatin on Nehisi for no reason soundin mad fishy in the spotlight:patrice:

Hudlin literally had nothing to do with the annulment of Storm and Black Panther's marriage, he hadn't written the character for years when Marvel (mostly X-men editors) decided to end the marriage.

I hate Coates run because it's bullshyt. He writes a version of T'Challa that is less intelligent and effective than previous iterations. He added some bullshyt about T'Challa not wanting to be King, even though there are comics that have T'Challa outright say he wants to be king. Coates entire run portrays T'Challa as an unsympathetic dictator more concerned with maintaining power than actually protecting his people. Dude put fukking rape camps in Wakaknda and made it look like T'Challa didn't give a shyt about it.

And miss me with that "Coates is a good writer" shyt, he's at best a mediocre comic book writer. His grand idea of a cool power for T'Challa was that kinetic energy release that requires him getting punched in the fukking head in order to use it.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man yall sleep on shuri she looked beastly cnt wait to see her in action and just her overall addition to the film. love the costumes as well as a african breh i approve

A lot of people are scared that Shuri being a genius means T'Challa wont be a genius......I personally think dudes are just paranoid because they know Coogler and Coates are friends.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
this looks so corny and primitive for wakanda :wow: the green screen cgi aint doing any favors either

Gotta read the comics friend.

Certain parts of Wakanda isn't modernized because it's either sacred ground or it's tribunal grounds that belong to other tribes. That scene is mostly likely the battle grounds for title of Black panther or a tribunal dispute, CGI isn't fully done yet, i remember people complaining about the first thor movie cgi, but when it dropped it was improved even if the was trash from the door. I'm the biggest BP fan on here and if this teaser didn't do BP justice, I would have been in this bytch complaining, it's gonna be lit, trust me fam.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta read the comics friend.

Certain parts of Wakanda isn't modernized because it's either sacred ground or it's tribunal grounds that belong to other tribes. That scene is mostly likely the battle grounds for title of Black panther or a tribunal dispute, CGI isn't fully done yet, i remember people complaining about the first thor movie cgi, but when it dropped it was improved even if the was trash from the door. I'm the biggest BP fan on here and if this teaser didn't do BP justice, I would have been in this bytch complaining, it's gonna be lit, trust me fam.
i wish y'all would stop speakin to me like there aren't better looking adaptations of wakanda in the comics. i know we haven't seen much yet, but what i did see didn't impress me

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
i wish y'all would stop speakin to me like there aren't better looking adaptations of wakanda in the comics. i know we haven't seen much yet, but what i did see didn't impress me

Breh, the concept art is out that shows the cities, we seen the golden city in the trailer for 3 seconds, it's a teaser. Like what else more do you want.

Full trailer will drop in October

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:wow: was heavily motivated by the Black Panther trailer to put this quick mix together. :blessed:

t05ddsJ.jpg

TRACKLISTING

++ El Rego et Ses Commandos - “ E Nan Mian Nuku ”
++ Gnonnas Pedro et Ses Dadjes - “ Dadje Von O Von Non ”
++ Honoré Avolonto - “ Na Mi Do Gbé Hué Nu ”
++ Pat Thomas & Kwashibu Area Band - “ Odoo Be Ba ”
++ Amadou Mariam- “Ce Nest Pas Bon” [Bullion Remix]
++ DJ Juls - “ Teef Teef ” ft Mr Eazi, Eugy & Sarkodie​

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, the concept art is out that shows the cities, we seen the golden city in the trailer for 3 seconds, it's a teaser. Like what else more do you want.

Full trailer will drop in October
nice. ill check it in a bit

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:@ them having to give MBJ a mask and moustache to try and make him look serious and intimidating.

Y'all told me he had the range for the role and wouldn't bring this whole thing down :picard: