Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:@ them having to give MBJ a mask and moustache to try and make him look serious and intimidating.

Y'all told me he had the range for the role and wouldn't bring this whole thing down :picard:

He had facial hair in Creed and Fruitvale station too, why you acting like this is some new thing they did for this movie.

And the character he's playing has worn similar masks before in the comics:

lxamojhptqkf6qzw3mwe.jpg

black-panther-14.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.png

I swear some of yall nikkas is just looking for shyt to nitpick and complain about.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do know that in the comics black panther ( with Dr. strange help) has created a duplicate infinity gauntlet right. I wish it was required for people to read major story arcs before they comment on comic book movies.
Man get your goofy ass outta here :camby:

I gotta read comic books before I'm allowed to ask a question about a movie now? This dude...:mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He had facial hair in Creed and Fruitvale station too, why you acting like this is some new thing they did for this movie.

And the character he's playing has worn similar masks before in the comics:

lxamojhptqkf6qzw3mwe.jpg

black-panther-14.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.png

I swear some of yall nikkas is just looking for shyt to nitpick and complain about.

You mean two roles where this goofball was also trying hard to look tough as he aint got the range or face to naturally do so?:ohhh:, say it aint so.

Killmonger is clean shaven and towers over Black Panther in size in the comics yet MBJ here is the opposite he's smaller and has a moustache and facial hair. Tell me why he couldn't do the role it without them? :mjgrin:

The fact is he's miscast and looks laughable trying to play some tough guy who's meant to be an African warrior.

:mjlol: @ this
black-panther-24.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.png
being an African Warrior and the movie's primary villain/antagonist FOH. Just makes the whole damn thing look goofy as fukk.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo man I lost my shyt in a house full of people when this came on last night.You have no idea how pumped and excited I was to see this shyt. I almost fukked around a cried. It looks more beautiful than I could've imagined. Been a BP fan since forever.
MBJ looks like he's gonna murder this role as Killmonger.also. So much black excellence in this movie it's crazy.

bp4.jpg

panther2.jpg

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo man I lost my shyt in a house full of people when this came on last night.You have no idea how pumped and excited I was to see this shyt. I almost fukked around a cried. It looks more beautiful than I could've imagined. Been a BP fan since forever.
MBJ looks like he's gonna murder this role as Killmonger.also. So much black excellence in this movie it's crazy.

2dt687n.jpg

2emfoft.jpg

i need that King panther shirt breh where can i cop?:wow:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hmm its gonna be interesting that killmonger is the bad guy when he wants to remove all western influences from wakanda :mjgrin:

Lets see how it plays out with the coli brehs :mjgrin:

That's never been Killmongers goal........

That hasn't even been M'Baku's goal.....

Killmonger mostly just wants to bring T'Challa down and actually bring western businesses into Wakanda.

M'Baku is just anti-technology and believes the Jabari tribe should be running Wakanda instead of the Panther cult.

*edit*

I forgot about teh Jungle action run where he does say some this about removing white colonists, but that has basically been retconned (because it never made sense tbh)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean two roles where this goofball was also trying hard to look tough as he aint got the range or face to naturally do so?:ohhh:, say it aint so.

Killmonger is clean shaven and towers over Black Panther in size in the comics yet MBJ here is the opposite he's smaller and has a moustache and facial hair. Tell me why he couldn't do the role it without them? :mjgrin:

The fact is he's miscast and looks laughable trying to play some tough guy who's meant to be an African warrior.

:mjlol: @ this
black-panther-24.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.png
being an African Warrior and the movie's primary villain/antagonist FOH. Just makes the whole damn thing look goofy as fukk.

Who would you have preferred as Killmonger?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's never been Killmongers goal........

That hasn't even been M'Baku's goal.....

Killmonger mostly just wants to bring T'Challa down and actually bring western businesses into Wakanda.

M'Baku is just anti-technology and believes the Jabari tribe should be running Wakanda instead of the Panther cult.

:ohhh:

Still in there day 1.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Widow was never on the docket for phase 3 this dumb bytch...:mjlol:

The thing I hate most about these Black Widow Stans is that they're the ones that likely prevented the character from getting a solo film.

Marvel had plans for a solo film, but the initial response to the character was really bad. If you read old reviews of Iron Man 2 one of the things people hated the most was Black Widow. Even when the first Avengers trailers dropped people talked all kinds of shyt about Black Widow....."She looks stupid just standing there with guns to fight aliens".

Now Marvel has their shyt planned out so it'll be hard to fit a Black Widow movie onto their slate. shyt is almost as bad as the people complaining about Wasp not being the hero in Ant-Man and saying Wasp should have gotten her own movie. :snoop:

I get the need to see a female led Marvel film, but these dumbasses are asking for characters that rarely carry solo stories.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

bp4.jpg

panther2.jpg

Where did you buy those tshirts?