ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well I got called a c00n and other shyt because I told him this is actually following the source material.

:mjlol: He always does that....

He got so much knowledge about black people let him write, finance and create a black movie and let's see how we respond to it?! :coffee: shall we???

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People seriously complaining about this trailer come.the.fukk.on.

Seriously, about the music? So if it was purely orchestra, there would have been zero complaints about that right? Maybe some alternative music? People would've been cool with an edm track in the background?

Is somebody really going to say dude backflipping and smashing onto that car at the end with that track in the background didn't get them hype?

Some people need to get (the fukk) out their head a little bit. I know there's a lot going on in this world, but nothing about this trailer is a problem.

People everywhere else talking about the cast, Michael B. Jordan going to kill his role and getting back into the genre after the Fantastic Four mess, the lady doing production design is the same one that did filmography for Lemonade, Creed, Moonlight and Fruitvale Station, etc. all while you have some people complaining about the trailer music and everything else. Sit down.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn your right I forgot about Fast 8

No.... dont retract... like you said:ufdup:

It will be the most successful movie by a black director and with a majority black cast:sas1:

Last I check Fast 8 only really had like a combined 3 black folks:sas2:

Stay the course friend.. you was clear with your words:salute:

Martha

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People seriously complaining about this trailer comethefukkon.

Seriously, about the music? So if it was purely orchestra, there would have been zero complaints about that right? Maybe some alternative music? People would've been cool with an edm track in the background?

Is somebody really going to say dude backflipping and smashing onto that car at the end with that track in the background didn't get you hype.

Some people need to get (the fukk) out their head a little bit.

People everywhere else talking about the cast, Michael B. Jordan going to kill his role, the lady doing production design is the same one that did filmography for Lemonade, Creed, Moonlight and Fruitvale Station, etc. all while you have some people complaining about the trailer music and everything else. Sit down.

This trailer was a teaser in every sense of the word. It's not that serious. When the full trailer drops, we will probably get a different soundtrack.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.... dont retract... like you said:ufdup:

It will be the most successful movie by a black director and with a majority black cast:sas1:

Last I check Fast 8 only really had like a combined 3 black folks:sas2:

Stay the course friend.. you was clear with your words:salute:

Martha

Fast 8 also doesn't have a black screenwriter or black folks in the film crew.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This trailer was a teaser in every sense of the word. It's not that serious. When the full trailer drops, we will probably get a different soundtrack.

Most people don't realize the movie JUST finished filming. It's an achievement that any of the footage looks that good so soon.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

yeah no doubt, but that's also what I'm getting at. People really getting into their heads over 1 minute of video, acting like they know the plot and everything already. :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It's like the case of Liberia. Folks came from the west and looked at the natives as "uncivilized" because of their names, dress, and they werent christians.

Lets be real everyone wants to talk that black power stuff and call Africans c00ns and blah blah blah but in reality they dont want anything to do with that continent unless its time to brag about something.

Black people globally are ill from our unfortunate circumstances.

Forest didnt even say a line in the trailer yet dude is a "witchdoctor". JB literally sounds like a white supremacist.

Dont trust these black YouTube *cough* conservatives *cough* don't trust them at all...