Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does this poster remind of:

takers.jpg

:russ:

Because that poster suffers from the same flaw. Bad Photoshopping, specifically with the heads.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did Grace say about the poster? I don't plan on watching the video.

She actually liked the poster, but of course she had to add some bullshyt about Marvel only releasing it to cut down on the Wonder Woman buzz and her usual shyt about whether the film will "Crossover".

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
She's one of those dangerously oblivious/racist white liberals. She also perpetuated a lot of that conspiracy theory bullshyt that jumped off after Batman V Superman came out.
Well damn :leon:

Haven't watching too much of her stuff, only the BP related stuff. Like most, she isn't too informed about the BP-verse so I was like :manny: when she was way off with info.

Always wondered why she had a legion of haters, guess that explains it.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well damn :leon:

Haven't watching too much of her stuff, only the BP related stuff. Like most, she isn't too informed about the BP-verse so I was like :manny: when she was way off with info.

Always wondered why she had a legion of haters, guess that explains it.

Bruh, she said "Dear White People" was racist because it didn't show white peoples perspective, then turned around and said Gods of Egypt was a fun action movie and that Black people liked it because there were black people in the theater she was in. :dead:

I can't stand that bytch, it's why I never brought her up when it came to the lack of coverage. My coworker stays playing her vids during breaks just to troll me :sadbron:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
That post wasn't for you but fukk you too and your fukk ass news :camby:
i already said i'm not talking to you. you still need my attention? your a child and i'm grown ass man, so do all of us a favor and go take a nap. now watch you responded like a little boy.