Jards

All Star
Daps
I despise the bytch he posted

shyt grinds gears that we as black people always looking for validity from white people. Got dammit we can't have shyt
Read back the thread fakkit and quote a post from me where I'm begging white people to come and see this shyt. :comeon:

I already shut down one nikka for saying the black woman in this are too dark so the white boys wont watch it.

All I want to see from this shyt is an undeniable classic that's talked acknowledged as a GOAT level Superhero movie but people in here are understandably complaining that the movie is getting no coverage because they want it do well and get a franchise popping and now there's coverage.

If the shyt ends up doing Meteor Man numbers, the same Coli nikkas will turn around and complain the shyt didn't get pushed. So either watch the videos or don't - stop being a bytch ass nikka and appreciate the fact we're about to get a fukking classic:camby:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

852UGiv.png
It begins...................................................

LETS FUCCIN GO !!!!!!

ITS LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

FUCC A DC/MARVEL GAY ASS STAN BEEF

THIS IS BLACK PEOPLE UNITE SZN :wow:

3bf576d29de9f6a03e18b5bdafe806e2.png

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Read back the thread fakkit and quote a post from me where I'm begging white people to come and see this shyt. :comeon:

I already shut down one nikka for saying the black woman in this are too dark so the white boys wont watch it.

All I want to see from this shyt is an undeniable classic that's talked acknowledged as a GOAT level Superhero movie but people in here are understandably complaining that the movie is getting no coverage because they want it do well and get a franchise popping and now there's coverage.

If the shyt ends up doing Meteor Man numbers, the same Coli nikkas will turn around and complain the shyt didn't get pushed. So either watch the videos or don't - stop being a bytch ass nikka and appreciate the fact we're about to get a fukking classic:camby:
Ight playa :hubie:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
lol at the last few pages.

Look, fukk Coates :birdman:, fukk any cac/cacette youtuber :umad:, fukk all the things yall been bickering about today:gucci:, yesterday:gucci: , last month :gucci:, next month :gucci:and so on.

...none of that should distract you from the Black Panther trailer we're about to witness tonight :jawalrus:

We blessed
full