Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Shout out to the Golden State Warriors :salute: for handing such a quick decisive beat down that Marvel said fukk it we can't hold off to next week :damn:, we gotta debut this shyt now while we still got black folk's attention! :lolbron:

I wanted a competitive series but i guess Bast and Sekhmet had this planned out all along :wow:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New synopsis

Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther” follows T’Challa who, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king. But when a powerful old enemy reappears, T’Challa’s mettle as king—and Black Panther—is tested when he is drawn into a formidable conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people and their way of life

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fatkidturnssupersaiyan.gif

Tonight Brehs!!!:banderas:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe in the wide scope of fiction and film, but not within the superhero genre.

ESPECIALLY in the superhero genre. How many more superhero films are we gonna get where the superhero is seeking the full potential of his or her powers and the entire world is in peril? That's why movies like DEADPOOL and LOGAN are praised. They went against that "end-of-the-world" scenario cliché. I'd rather it be more of a personal internal conflict that challenges T'Challa's mentally and emotionally. And we still may get that, but this synopsis makes it feel like a typical Marvel film.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ESPECIALLY in the superhero genre. How many more superhero films are we gonna get where the superhero is seeking the full potential of his or her powers and the entire world is in peril? That's why movies like DEADPOOL and LOGAN are praised. They went against that "end-of-the-world" scenario cliché. I'd rather it be more of a personal internal conflict that challenges T'Challa's mentally and emotionally. And we still may get that, but this synopsis makes it feel like a typical Marvel film.

I was focusing more on the political aspects of it, and not the "end of the world" aspects. The film is suppose to lead into Infinity war, but I don't think it's going to be all sky portals, huge faceless armies stuff that plagues other films. I dunno, we'll see. I'm tired of that too.